• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please! Message to Owners and Admins.

Should Better Sprint Mod Be Allowed?

• Total voters

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Every Mojang update is mad to purely bring Hell on these servers... Whats the point in wasting time learning how to Parkour and run across Terran of you can just use BMS? Jeb is killing Minecraft..
Isn't he just?
I hate to say it, but he really hasn't done much good for minecraft....

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Dont worry rumors has it that 1.7 will have some changes regarding to sprinting mechanics so no longer will bsm be illegal, it would have already been built into the game :) . Plz don't hate me for my opinion
We don't hate you. We just don't think that BSM should be legal. :)
Also, having features that mimic BSM will not guarantee that BSM will be legal in the future. Don't get your hopes too high.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Remember, dispute the servers popularity most people don't buy minecraft for survival games. That being said, the sprint related glitches have been an issue for a long time. He's just doing his job, let him be please.
No you be wrong Jeb mess with Chad because CHad has better hair.

darklordx123

Tribute
Reaction score
But sir, the whole reason why i'm on these servers got it's Australian! There is no other Australian Hungergames server that is as popular as MCSG!
1.7 will make a great attempt at fixing sprint. Wait until then before leaving okay? Just hold on until then. Try practising on RoxBot. But at ALL costs do not install the mod.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
Every Mojang update is mad to purely bring Hell on these servers... Whats the point in wasting time learning how to Parkour and run across Terran of you can just use BMS? Jeb is killing Minecraft..
I do play realm btw

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
If they add it in 1.7 i'll be a bit disappointed since I would be so used to tapping W. Why mojang!?

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Better Sprint Mod just gives way too many PvP advantages for it to be allowed. There are plenty of other servers out there that allow Better Sprint Mod if you really want to have it be allowed, which obviously have dumber rules.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
If I had a nickel for every ridiculous suggestion I saw...

You know what, if that were the case, I'd never have to do anything with my life. Ever again.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Better Sprint Mod is not actually needed. My computer is one of the worse (Macbook pro 13), yet I'm still doing the best. I guess it would come in handy but not needed.

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
As said before it won't be allowed as it gives a huge advantage to the player using it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci