• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please think about this before posting.

CobraFury

Diamond
Reaction score
I want to tell you guys something that really concerns me, and probably about everyone else on here.

We get tons of new clans every day. A lot of people wish them luck, a few apply. That's nice.

But there is another kind of reply I've seen very often recently. Requests for clan battles. I have nothing against clan battles in general, but now please turn your brain on. If a clan is new(I mean the thread exists less than 6 hours) the clan has probably 1 or 2 members, The owners of the clan, and maybe one or two other members. So how should they do a clan battle?! In my opinion this is almost post boosting...

The other thing I've noticed is that players are creating clans just to have one and a few days later they close their clans because they don't want a clan anymore or because they don't have time.
This just spams up the forums so its totally unnecessary.

The third thing I've noticed is that clan owners are wondering why nobody applies for their clan. It's simple: Would you rather choose a clan with 20 members , active members, many clan battles and all that, or a new clan, just like every other clan with just the owner and no members? Probably the first one. If you want to have an successful clan you should have something unique...

So please think about this:
Is the clan you want a battle with mature enough for a battle?
2. Do you have time for managing a clan?
3. Can you provide something unique?

Thanks a lot for reading - I hope i have cleared up at least a bit of things.

This is lolaemmy's thread from Hive, http://forum.hivemc.com/threads/please-think-about-this-before-posting.27970/ So this is his piece of work, not mine. I felt as if it needed to be posted on MCSG as it happens on hive a lot aswell.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci