• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please think about this before posting.

krazylegz254

Platinum
Reaction score
I honestly doubt it and you need his permission.
There was a portion on the thread giving credit to him an hour ago, but it's not there anymore. Anyway in all circumstances he does need to ask permission/credit or he needs to take it down.

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
There was a portion on the thread giving credit to him an hour ago, but it's not there anymore. Anyway in all circumstances he does need to ask/give permission/credit or he needs to take it down.
The person who originally created this thread quit, I doubt you can get into contact with him, bit if you can and he says yes you can keep it up. But if you can't, delete it.

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
Lol, I get permission from him, he just made the thread not even a month ago. Have you even seen my ending of this thread?
He made this October 6th liar, he quit this game 5 months ago. Seriously delete it now or I will have someone do it.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And you just edited the thread 1 minute ago aswell to add it. Ou thought no one would find out eh?
He made this October 6th liar, he quit this game 5 months ago. Seriously delete it now or I will have someone do it.
Even worse than plagiarism is double posting. The edit button has a purpose other than to be ignored.

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
You actually think I did hm? Go ahead and ask him, I got permission.
I just asked him, he said he has never heard of you.
Plus his skype is private making it impossible to get in touch.
Even worse than plagiarism is double posting. The edit button has a purpose other than to be ignored.
you are hilarious xD

Last edited:

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you are hilarious xD
I pride myself in being quite the funny fellow.

But honestly, he's already put in the post that he gives credit to the original poster of this thread. I don't see why you're so defensive and persistent in making Cobra feel bad. While he COULD be lying that he got permission from the OP (which should be removed so as to prevent more argument), he HAS given credit that it was not him that made the post. For proof;

This is Lolaemmy's thread from Hive, but I felt as if it should be posted on MCSG. So before any of you start calling me out for copying a thread, I talked to him straight up and got permission to post this.
If you've still got a beef with Cobra, which I don't really see now beyond the point of 'give credit', take it to private message, no reason to have your conversation on the thread. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci