• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

point range servers?

ChrisWoW

Tribute
Reaction score
*really good pvper bounties all of his points to go back into the 0 - 200 server and destroy every single new player trying to train in there*
???
PROFIT
Well then another thing you could do is, once you've reached the 200 bounty, no matter what score you are, you cannot go back to that specific server. Making it the only way you're able to get back in, is to create a new account.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
I'll be honest Chris, I knew that I was just lolzing around, anyways the reason I don't really support this because I feel new players should play with any type of player, whether it be a player who has been playing for years and is a master in the art of pvp or a normal pvper or just other new players as themselves. this gives the player good training because practice makes perfect.

ChrisWoW

Tribute
Reaction score
I'll be honest Chris, I knew that I was just lolzing around, anyways the reason I don't really support this because I feel new players should play with any type of player, whether it be a player who has been playing for years and is a master in the art of pvp or a normal pvper or just other new players as themselves. this gives the player good training because practice makes perfect.
That's true, practice does make perfect. But maybe players should have the option instead of saying to them ''okay, you have to go into this game, get owned by the level 1000. Then learn.'' there's no learning, to be honest.. if the first day I played and I was repeatedly killed by a 1000, then I'd probably quit. I imagine anyone else would do the same too, it's better to have an option to either go into a ''new player server'' or, if you do want that extra challenge go into the normal servers, just my opinion on it though..

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
That's true, practice does make perfect. But maybe players should have the option instead of saying to them ''okay, you have to go into this game, get owned by the level 1000. Then learn.'' there's no learning, to be honest.. if the first day I played and I was repeatedly killed by a 1000, then I'd probably quit. I imagine anyone else would do the same too, it's better to have an option to either go into a ''new player server'' or, if you do want that extra challenge go into the normal servers, just my opinion on it though..
actually getting owned over and over by a really good player is good practice, it forces players to think differently when fighting, therefore making them better. But really this is just my opinion. and I don't think chad would make a 0 - 200 server one anyways, it would cost more money and it wouldn't really be that worth it.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
well...if points are useless then you could base it on wins instead...or kills...or something like that, that is relevant...I just think something similar to this would be a lot fairer for all of us noobs >.<
Not until the dev fix the damn leaderboards it's keep messing up for me and some other people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci