• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We all know by now that points are really worth nothing, they don't help you on the leaderboards, and they are just getting passed around in the servers from bounty's, I would like to see something like a point shop, kind of like MCinfected but just not as overpowered, so like if you have say 300 points you could spend them ingame which would be like a personal sponsor which could spawn a random gift in your invetory it could be soemthing that could be useful or not, (what I mean if you have a sword already and it give you one it wouldn't be useful), or you could buy ranks like mcinfected but instead of starting straight away with them after say a minute you would get them in your inventory. Something like some leather armour, this would give us something to work for instead of it all based on luck. Opinions?

Xratedvegi

Tribute
Reaction score
There going to input points into the survival server as a source of money

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Well if that is true this thread could be closed right?

Xratedvegi

Tribute
Reaction score
Why do people always ask threads to get closed? Is it so they get mods attention XD

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Why do people always ask threads to get closed? Is it so they get mods attention XD
Because the mods don't close it theirselfs. >.>
And I want to prevent it gets necroposted...

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Errr... we don't close it if it is still a valid point to discuss on, which this is.

I agree with James, some sort of system like that could add an extra element to the game, and make it more than getting points just for being top on the leaderboard.

And just because they are going to be of use in the survival server does not mean that they can't be used in the MCSG games as well, in fact it would be better, you get to spend the points where you earned them (and to hopefully earn more).

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think survival server would consist of different points system because your point would be fluctuating if they had the MCSG game points..

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
It could also bring an influx of money. I honestly hate services that make you pay for items, but this could have an option where if people REALLY wanted it, they could "donate" for more points. Of course this wouldn't be required if you were actually good, hahah.

BazzBerry

Survivor
Reaction score
I like this idea, and support it.
If you're having bad luck, and have points, it could greatly vary the course of the game and add more competition, and ultimately result in more fun having players being able to receive an item or two to help them out.

However I can see this being unfair as well, having players being able to have access to items at the whim of their fingers - perhaps add a limit of 1-2 items per game?

Either way, I'd love to see this added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci