• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
But I think it should only be possible the second day..

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
i like it but i wouldnt like that we could buy swords the ppl that have enough of them would get them right away and kill everyone the only wepon that could be bought in my opinion is a wooden axe and bow and arrow

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There wouldn't be swords. Because then it becomes overpowered,

However I can see this being unfair as well, having players being able to have access to items at the whim of their fingers - perhaps add a limit of 1-2 items per game?
Maybe you can buy the things but then you can only have 2 selected at one time? Or have class set like you buy your kit and you choose which kit you want in lobby, but you need to buy each kit before being able to use them.

Reaction score
Having a weapon in the beginning is WAY too overpowered.
It would end up as Corn massacre before the tributes get to the chests in the middle.

Effects might be a solution?
Night Vision, Speed (or maybe not, since people would get to the corn too fast), Strength, Fire Resistance,
Jump Boost etc...

It could be classes like Career, which gives you Strength I.

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
actually points do help u on the leaderboards, if u and another person have the same wins than whom ever has more points goes above the other person.

BazzBerry

Survivor
Reaction score
actually points do help u on the leaderboards, if u and another person have the same wins than whom ever has more points goes above the other person.
Perhaps we could add some sort of currency system, then. I still think it sounds like a great idea.

Travis007

Survivor
Reaction score
I think this is a valid point but I don't think anything tier 2 should be implemented for anything under 600 points. This should be very expensive as it could be abused to make teams get easy wins and such...I think if this is implemented it needs to be very expensive and not being able to be used every game :p but if its used every game u will lose points rapidly :D I support this but please review what I have written ;)
#Travis007 Nitride#

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
I
Having a weapon in the beginning is WAY too overpowered.
It would end up as Corn massacre before the tributes get to the chests in the middle.

Effects might be a solution?
Night Vision, Speed (or maybe not, since people would get to the corn too fast), Strength, Fire Resistance,
Jump Boost etc...

It could be classes like Career, which gives you Strength I.
I like the sound of the effects idea.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is what I have been waiting FOR !!!! This would be very fun, and make people actually want to get points :p

recoilviper

Tribute
Reaction score
0ooh imagine what i could buy with 9,000 points (which i have, no bounty :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci