• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pokemon 7th Gen?

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Does anyone have any predictions as to when 7th gen will be out? Also, what are you guys looking forward to?

Personally, I wanna see Starmie get a mega evolution but that's not happening ;-;

I ALSO WANT A POKEMON GAME FOR THE WII U

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
No wiiU, stick to the portable devices.

When will it come out? Probably the next game they release will be Gen7. I don't know when that will be, but they already have an original gen6 and a remake. Now all we have to do it wait. Wait wait wait wait ;-;

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
No wiiU, stick to the portable devices.

When will it come out? Probably the next game they release will be Gen7. I don't know when that will be, but they already have an original gen6 and a remake. Now all we have to do it wait. Wait wait wait wait ;-;
I wish we had another console game with Shadow Pokemon again like Colosseum and XD. That would be bae, and OMG CRYING CUZ NO PATIENCE

Guess what pokemon game is coming to wii u?

Pokken tournament.

Yes.
Okay, what is Pokken it confuses me

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I wish we had another console game with Shadow Pokemon again like Colosseum and XD. That would be bae, and OMG CRYING CUZ NO PATIENCE

Ermagherd, I have both those games, and the best part is starting with Eevee or Umbreon and Espeon. Now, what I'm really looking forward to is the next Mystery Dungeon. I unfortunately never got a hold of the most recent one, but you don't even know how many times I've played Explorers of Sky, and Blue Rescue team.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Ermagherd, I have both those games, and the best part is starting with Eevee or Umbreon and Espeon. Now, what I'm really looking forward to is the next Mystery Dungeon. I unfortunately never got a hold of the most recent one, but you don't even know how many times I've played Explorers of Sky, and Blue Rescue team.
OMG TBTTT! I loved Red rescue team, and the Explorers of Time. I legit cried everytime I lost though, like the struggle in that game is very real. And omg Eevee! I love Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon and Umbreon the most!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
OMG TBTTT! I loved Red rescue team, and the Explorers of Time. I legit cried everytime I lost though, like the struggle in that game is very real. And omg Eevee! I love Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon and Umbreon the most!
My order: Umbreon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Jolteon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon, and Flareon :p

The whole Grovyle and Celebi ending makes me so sad :c I've read so many fanfic about them before, Grovyle as a Treecko. I think this game is why Grovyle is my favorite pokemon

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score

It's a cross between tekken and pokemon, so basically a pokemon fighting game

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
My order: Umbreon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Jolteon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon, and Flareon :p

The whole Grovyle and Celebi ending makes me so sad :c I've read so many fanfic about them before, Grovyle as a Treecko. I think this game is why Grovyle is my favorite pokemon
Awwwww ;-; You know what got me the most? The ending of Red/Blue with Gardevoir and Ninetales. I don't know why, but it made me so sad. Also when the main character became a fugitive, I legit was gonna bawl my eyes out.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Awwwww ;-; You know what got me the most? The ending of Red/Blue with Gardevoir and Ninetales. I don't know why, but it made me so sad. Also when the main character became a fugitive, I legit was gonna bawl my eyes out.
Another reason why Ninetales and Gardevoir are some of my favorite pokemon. I like Celebi, but don't really like Sableye or Dusknoir, Medicham or Gengar...

Reaction score
First off, I hope they give Pikachu a mega.. (I MEAN LOOK AT THAT FACE IN MY SIG). Hopefully they take a new approach to make it unique!

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
I remember when I was a Pokemon Nerd and I will get the game and beat it in 2 days, until I found out what the internet was

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci