• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pokemon 7th Gen?

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is going to be a Pokemon Wii U game, which is basically a fighting game that will be released in Spring. They just gave out more information on their YouTube channel.

As for gen 7 that might be coming in next year since they have to work on the sequel for Pokemon X and Y first. Speculations have been made lately and it is most likely that the follow-up game will be called Z because of the possible pre-evolution of Zygarde.

Pokemon have gave some really over powered and Psuedo legendary some megas , but I feel as if they need to focus on some other Pokemon that are under rated. Also from the new trailer of the Pokemon fighters game, it is noticeable that there're a few mega evolution Pokemon, so maybe the characters in the upcoming game can give us hints into the new megas.

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
I just want all the regions in one game + Pokemon Snap 2

lol

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, I used to be very into Pokémon back in the day, and I am curious, hopefully you current Pokémon fans can help me with this one: Is the eventual goal for all Pokémon to have a Mega form?

If not, you'd think they'd be more selective with which Pokémon get it, and which do not. Some make sense, but others feel random. However, if the eventual goal is for all to get one, then I guess no randomness to it, but if not, like I said, you'd think they would be more picky with which ones get it and do not.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, I used to be very into Pokémon back in the day, and I am curious, hopefully you current Pokémon fans can help me with this one: Is the eventual goal for all Pokémon to have a Mega form?

If not, you'd think they'd be more selective with which Pokémon get it, and which do not. Some make sense, but others feel random. However, if the eventual goal is for all to get one, then I guess no randomness to it, but if not, like I said, you'd think they would be more picky with which ones get it and do not.
I honestly don't know, but considering you need a stone for each mega evolution, therefor limiting any other held item, it would upset me. It would take away from online battles, while making the main story frustrating as you try to find every stone. I don't think they're doing it for every pokemon, but I don't exactly have any complaints with the ones they have added (except for Heracross's disgusting design).

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score

They are pretty picky. I mean, they didn't give Flygon one, even though pretty much everyone in the Pokemon community wanted it. I don't think the goal is giving every Pokemon a mega, it just spices up the gameplay a little bit.

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
Ooo Pokemon talk :D

Speaking of 7th gen I hope they finally release Mega Jynx or at least an evolution, because that was one of the planned megas for 6th gen but wasn't put in for some reason.

Jynx felt like it was in the trio of Magmar and Electabuzz, they all three got baby evolutions later on as well as a final evolution, but Jynx did not.

I'm also looking forward to what they will do for 7th gen, what games they'll make. After beating Pokemon Alpha Sapphire it started to get boring, with the same OU pokemon in online battles. That's why I play a lot of showdown instead of the actual Pokemon games.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Ooo Pokemon talk :D

Speaking of 7th gen I hope they finally release Mega Jynx or at least an evolution, because that was one of the planned megas for 6th gen but wasn't put in for some reason.

Jynx felt like it was in the trio of Magmar and Electabuzz, they all three got baby evolutions later on as well as a final evolution, but Jynx did not.

I'm also looking forward to what they will do for 7th gen, what games they'll make. After beating Pokemon Alpha Sapphire it started to get boring, with the same OU pokemon in online battles. That's why I play a lot of showdown instead of the actual Pokemon games.
Jynx got smoochum, and I don't think she needs a 3rd evo, maybe a mega would be cool tho

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
Jynx got smoochum, and I don't think she needs a 3rd evo, maybe a mega would be cool tho
That's what I meant by Jynx being in the Magmar Electabuzz trio; Magmar got magby, electabuzz got elekid, and Jynx got smoochum. Then Magmortar and Electivire came about, but Jynx didn't get a final form.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci