• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pokemon Sun and Moon

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score

Hello forum community!

Unless you've been living under the MCGamer Hub you've probably heard that the Pokemon company has recently announced their two next big games, Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon!

Trailer:

We haven't got much out of the trailer in terms of what the new games will be like but some YouTubers have looked close into the trailer to see if they could find or come up with theories, in-game info, new pokemon, etc.

I made this thread because I wanted to know what you guys thought about all this. Do you think these two games will release generation seven or do you think these games will stay in generation six? Do you think the two Pokemon the games are based off, Lunatone and Solrock, will get mega evolutions? What Pokemon do you think will get a mega evolution? What kind of new Pokemon do you want to see? Tell me what you answer :)

As for the people that have no idea what Pokemon is, I recommend you check it out!

As for the people that don't like Pokemon, carry on the forums :rolleyes:

As for myself I'm hoping that these two new games bring the new seventh generation, I'd love to see how the new Pokemon look and how Pokemon makes this game better then Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. As for megas I'd like to see Meganium or Jynx get a mega evolution. I'd love to see Pokemon that people think of useless to get a cool upgrade!

Thanks for reading ;)

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
I honestly believe this is going to be the most incredible game of the year (That has been leaked, of course). Lots of speculation has already been produced, and the ideas people have make this game super hype.

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
Well I honestly liked pokemon more when the graphics were fully 2D, not a combination between 2D and 3D. Maybe because I was little and I was impressed by the game. Anyways I'm also hyped for this game. :3

Seth

Career
Reaction score
I was a massive fan, platinum, diamond, ruby, and white were all really good, but the mega-evolution ruined it for me :/
I would probably buy this game, but not will the same passion xP

Last edited:

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
I was a massive fan, platinum, diamond, ruby, and white were all really good, my the mega-evolution ruined it for me :/
I would probably buy this game, but not will the same passion xP
true

Pokemon really died after White/Black imo. The games are no longer fun for me idk if it's me getting older or I am losing interest. I remember Pearl was my first and I literally got every single Pokemon. I didn't know about PC box so I always released Pokemon I didn't want xD

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I only like the old ones like, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Yellow, Blue, Red, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, Diamond, Pearl. Other than that they just turned bad, but this one looks really fun :)

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Well I honestly liked pokemon more when the graphics were fully 2D, not a combination between 2D and 3D. Maybe because I was little and I was impressed by the game. Anyways I'm also hyped for this game. :3
Exactly this, I'll be waiting for a bit more gameplay video before I'ma decide to buy it

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the new pokemons released for OG nicknames ;--)

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The last time I played was B&W but I really enjoyed D/P/P as I started off with them.

Probably won't play idk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci