• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pokemon Sun and Moon

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
I would be hyped if i had enough spare cash to buy myself a 3ds and the game lol anyways i'm just waiting for pokemon go, it better not be a huge let down
I'm lucky I was given my 3DS as a gift, I would never be able to get it myself xD

I wish they could stick to one device, but they switch to different new devices it get's annoying (from DS to DSi, from DSi to 3DS, from 3DS to 2DS, etc.)

Zymirrr

Tribute
Reaction score
ALL OF YOU ARE MY NEW BESTFRIENDS IF YOU LOVE POKEMON IM GOING TO SWEAT THAT GAME WHEN IT COMES OUT <33. Sorry for the caps, Pokemon makes me go there man. I love that game :) was my first ever game :)

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
I'm an old school Pokemon player, and I haven't touched the game in years... Unfortunately, I can't afford any new DS, so I'm unsure if I'll be able to play this or not. Right now I have a DSi and a normal DS; will I be able to play the game on this?

Are there any current official gameplay trailers or anything of these games yet? I'm curious as to what they look like. This announcement has made me kind of want to get back into the game but I'm just wondering what it'll look like since it's came so far since it's initial release.

>Additionally, the trailer looks exceptionally unique; I really enjoyed watching it.
Unfortunately the newer games (Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire require 3DS) are on newer DS platforms. But with a DSi I believe you can get Pokemon Black and White or below.

There are no game play trailers for the new, Sun and Moon, yet. It comes out during the 'holidays', so whenever that is :p

You can also get some emulators on your computer and play some Pokemon Black and White, if you want more info PM me :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci