• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Police 10 7 Challenge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This MCSG challenge was created by AppleCiider, ParticalMC and dagarawaliga123.

Rules:
You must target one person with your fist off spawn but after you kill them you can only use the assigned weapons

No opening spawn chests until refill

Only items you can hit people with are sticks and diamond shovels

All Armour can be used

NO RODS

You can use Flint & Steel and Bow

All food eatable

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...You have to say Police 10 7 in the most MLG way possible after killing someone e.g. P0l1c3_xx_t3N_x7

We kinda made this challenge on the spot when we were bored but its hilarious so give it a try.

*Note* You can enchant only your shovel

ParticalMC recorded a game that we won doing the challenge so watch it!

Last edited:

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
haha this is a hilarious challenge though oddly specific. I'm interested, I might try it!

Also nice advertising dude.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Looks alright, although I'm not too fond of the "target people off spawn" and then "saying something in an MLG way after killing them". It seems like something that could turn into an abusive message that occurs right after targeting off spawn.

People could easily take this too far

Attorah

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks alright, although I'm not too fond of the "target people off spawn" and then "saying something in an MLG way after killing them". It seems like something that could turn into an abusive message that occurs right after targeting off spawn.

People could easily take this too far
My exact thoughts ^

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Targeting is against the MCgamer rules. Also in the vid you targeted a well respected player on the first page of the leader boards (Knowledgeguy). I suggest this thread be locked due to promoting targeting

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Targeting is against the MCgamer rules. Also in the vid you targeted a well respected player on the first page of the leader boards (Knowledgeguy). I suggest this thread be locked due to promoting targeting
(it's actually really not)

harassment is against the rules, which would be like targeting the same person for 10 games in a row. i don't think targeting is against the rules...

let me check...

2. Do not disrespect or harass other members: We want people in our community to feel safe and respected.

Example:
  1. [User], you suck at minecraft.
  2. [User] is a hacking noob.

• If someone is telling you to stop harassing them or is making it obvious that they are feeling abused, do not continue what you are saying or doing.
  • Harassment is taken very seriously. If you are caught harassing others, you may risk being permanently removed from our community.
  • Spreading rumors about others is not allowed.
  • Stalking a player around into servers and constantly targeting them is considered harassment
  • Do not antagonize other members or staff members in order to evoke any specific reaction to the point of including up to abusive reactions.
nope! not against the rules

Attorah

Platinum
Reaction score
Targeting is only considered an illegal act if a user is following another user between lobbies and consistently target and harass them. So in this instance, although it is quite ill-mannered, it isn't violating MCGamer rules.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Are you blind to the alone fact that it is MEAN? Serousily why are you defending these guys, how would you feel being fisted of corn by a team of 3. Stop trying to be a mod and open your heart (excuse the cheesiness)

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Targeting is only considered an illegal act if a user is following another user between lobbies and consistently target and harass them. So in this instance, although it is quite ill-mannered, it isn't violating MCGamer rules.
Try saying in game that you are going to target a staff member and actually do it, I bet you get in some sort of trouble for it. It is against the rules to say that you are going to target someone and do it. Saying this "police 10 7" thing is just admitting you purposely did it.

Either way, if it were against the rules or not, targeting isn't something that needs to be promoted on the forums or encouraged. It is something that ruins the game for other players such as myself and anyone else who is high up on the leaderboards or well known in the community. If you are going to target someone, keep it to yourself, don't bring other people into some sort of pathetic game you play that ruins it for everyone else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci