• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Police 10 7 Challenge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Well, I guess i'll put out myopinion on this. (Insert unpopular opinion puffin meme)

I feel the reason people dislike this ties into the whole "gg, eZ, wrekt" argument, so I will write this like I write about that topic. People take this whole thing too seriously, if it bothers you that much that you get killed in a game and someone says some mean words to you, you shouldn't be on the internet. Trash talk is part of the game in most sports, as you can see with Reggie Miller in the NBA, he was famous because he would trash talk great players, get into their heads, and make them not play as well. All you need to do is /hub and join a new server. It annoys me how hurt people get being called bad at a game, this isn't even a game, it is a game inside of a game. So settle down, and have some fun playing it.

Now that I talked about the whole "trash talking" thing, ill get into the targeting thing. Most people seem to forget that this game is based of the Hunger Games franchise, im pretty sure that at some point in those books/movies someone killed another person with their bare hands. Also, you can see from the movies that some people will create alliances, or "team" with others to try and kill a stronger player or team, as you can see with the team of Katniss, Peeta, Finnick, and Mags.

There you go, my opinion. c:

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score

Well, I guess i'll put out myopinion on this. (Insert unpopular opinion puffin meme)

I feel the reason people dislike this ties into the whole "gg, eZ, wrekt" argument, so I will write this like I write about that topic. People take this whole thing too seriously, if it bothers you that much that you get killed in a game and someone says some mean words to you, you shouldn't be on the internet. Trash talk is part of the game in most sports, as you can see with Reggie Miller in the NBA, he was famous because he would trash talk great players, get into their heads, and make them not play as well. All you need to do is /hub and join a new server. It annoys me how hurt people get being called bad at a game, this isn't even a game, it is a game inside of a game. So settle down, and have some fun playing it.

Now that I talked about the whole "trash talking" thing, ill get into the targeting thing. Most people seem to forget that this game is based of the Hunger Games franchise, im pretty sure that at some point in those books/movies someone killed another person with their bare hands. Also, you can see from the movies that some people will create alliances, or "team" with others to try and kill a stronger player or team, as you can see with the team of Katniss, Peeta, Finnick, and Mags.

There you go, my opinion. c:
nerd

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'll still have to lock this for a necropost, but I remember this thread LOL

Necropost; Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics