• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Post Pokemon X and Y Friend Codes HERE! (aka want good Pokemon in FS?)

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
This is pointless if people don't add everyone on the current list :(

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
This is pointless if people don't add everyone on the current list :(
I can agree completely with this. I have added everyone so far and the only person that has added me back was JWong. If your going to put your friend code on here, at least put everyone else's in so we actually become friends.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I can agree completely with this. I have added everyone so far and the only person that has added me back was JWong. If your going to put your friend code on here, at least put everyone else's in so we actually become friends.
I added you back :D, I also added everyone, but everyone just adds Jwong D:

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I added you back :D, I also added everyone, but everyone just adds Jwong D:
Added you guys! :) I didnt add everybody because I had to put them their names or something and I wasnt sure what to do so I stopped after the third person it asked me to write a name for (Didnt happen with you two) :p Sorry Im pretty new to the 3DS :)

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Added you guys! :) I didnt add everybody because I had to put them their names or something and I wasnt sure what to do so I stopped after the third person it asked me to write a name for (Didnt happen with you two) :p Sorry Im pretty new to the 3DS :)
You can write anything for the name :) Also you didn't need to put a name for me since I added you before you added me so it just automatically added me when you registered me Friend code.

kitanstrape

Spectator
Reaction score
Why should you add friends on Pokemon X and Y: Friend Safari.

What is Friend Safari? Select a friend, who is based on a certain type, and then search the safari to get Pokemon based on that certain type. ALL Pokemon that are catched in the friend safari will have 2 31 iv stats ALWAYS (which means two very strong stats). Everyone has up to three Pokemon per friend, however to unlock the third Pokemon you must beat the Elite 4. Unlike other safaris from previous Pokemon games you'll get to use your own Pokemon and your own Poke Balls to catch the Pokemon.

Example: If you have me as a friend you'll have a dragon friend type. You'll go into the Friend Safari and have the chance to catch Shelgon, Faxure, and Druddigon.

If anyone is interested, add me!
Hi JWong! Could you please add me to your friend list? :) I've already added you! :p
My friend code is
5241 2344 3901
My safari type is water! :p
Thank you so much! i'll really appreciate it!

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi JWong! Could you please add me to your friend list? :) I've already added you! :p
My friend code is
5241 2344 3901
My safari type is water! :p
Thank you so much! i'll really appreciate it!
I'll add u when I am done classes

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok children,
All the Friend codes are in the OP (original post) so it is your responsibility to add everyone on that list when you get the time so both parties get more Pokemons in their Friend Safari and so you can send each other nices. Don't just add me because that defeats the purpose of this thread so make some friends, contact each other to make sure you've added each other, and get strong Pokemon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci