• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Post Pokemon X and Y Friend Codes HERE! (aka want good Pokemon in FS?)

kitanstrape

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok children,
All the Friend codes are in the OP (original post) so it is your responsibility to add everyone on that list when you get the time so both parties get more Pokemons in their Friend Safari and so you can send each other nices. Don't just add me because that defeats the purpose of this thread so make some friends, contact each other to make sure you've added each other, and get strong Pokemon.
yes of course! i'm waiting for them to add me back! :)

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Fran
FC: 3840 6539 4882
Pokemon: Charmeleon, Growlithe, and ?
Hey Jwing, sorry to bother you but I was wondering why you put me Charmeleon and Growlithe, are they like default ones? Or you just put them there to fill in untill I actually put them myself? and if thats the case, how do I chose what pokemon I want to have in that list?

Sorry for all the questions!

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey Jwing, sorry to bother you but I was wondering why you put me Charmeleon and Growlithe, are they like default ones? Or you just put them there to fill in untill I actually put them myself? and if thats the case, how do I chose what pokemon I want to have in that list?

Sorry for all the questions!
In Friend Safari, all Pokemon are PREDETERMINED (that is, already chosen by the game). So when I say you are a Growlithe, Charmeleon and ? that means when people add you to their FC list they will get those Pokemon in the friend safari under your name. To get the third Pokemon revealed to others you have to do the following:
1) Have Pokemon X and/or Y
2) Beat the E4
3) Be online the same time I am, that is, log on to the player search system in the bottom screen.

There is no way you can change this and in my opinion you have a good set of Pokemon because people can search for a shiny charmeleon and growlithe and get the Pokemon of their dreams.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
In Friend Safari, all Pokemon are PREDETERMINED (that is, already chosen by the game). So when I say you are a Growlithe, Charmeleon and ? that means when people add you to their FC list they will get those Pokemon in the friend safari under your name. To get the third Pokemon revealed to others you have to do the following:
1) Have Pokemon X and/or Y
2) Beat the E4
3) Be online the same time I am, that is, log on to the player search system in the bottom screen.

There is no way you can change this and in my opinion you have a good set of Pokemon because people can search for a shiny charmeleon and growlithe and get the Pokemon of their dreams.
Ah okay cool thanks for the info! :) I still have a long way before beating the E4 haha cant wait to see what that 3rd pokemon is!

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Name: Eric
FC: 2363 5979 6630
Will announce the Pokemon when I get to that point of the game.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
BTW I'm more interested in challenging you guys to a battle than FS c:

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Eric
FC: 2363 5979 6630
Will announce the Pokemon when I get to that point of the game.
BTW I'm more interested in challenging you guys to a battle than FS c:
Added all of you will post results later.

A reminder to all users, it is assumed that when you post your FC you have added everyone else before you. If you post and the friend code does not accept chances are I'm going to delete you within a day.

Reaction score
Dude I want the game so bad, and I need to save up for a 3DS, but I'm saving up for new computer :L

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi JWong! Could you please add me to your friend list? :) I've already added you! :p
My friend code is
5241 2344 3901
My safari type is water! :p
Thank you so much! i'll really appreciate it!
Keith your type is water with Frogadier (Kalos Starter), Octillery, and Floatzel

0318-7833-9474
You are a rock type with Onix, Boldore, and ?
I may battle you later like a week or two.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Its intersting how most of us got different types! I dont think more than one type is repeated! :D

Im kinda dissapointed I got fire type since its not really one of my favourites... but its a good type still, and its probably one of the most popular types which will make me make more people happy at least! ;) :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci