• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Post Pokemon X and Y Friend Codes HERE! (aka want good Pokemon in FS?)

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Thats the thing, I have no idea what pokemon is what now.....Original 150 people.
I was already overwhelmed when I was late to the gen 5 party. I can only imagine jumping from the 1st generation to this 6th one. xD From the graphics to the pokemon themselves, that's a big jump. (Wait, come to think of it...was Dragon a type back then? Or was it steel that was missing? I can never remember...one of them just had no moves that could get same type attack bonus or something.)

Anyway: I probably won't be adding everyones friend codes or anything, for a while at least. I'd like to finish the game first, and having only level 20ish pokemon right now, it'll be a little while.

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
Thats the thing, I have no idea what pokemon is what now.....Original 151 people.
Ftfy due to Mew. (Please tell me you know who Mew was).

You'll get it but I'll explain your Pokemon in the simplest imagery possible:
Pansear: Red fire monkey
Pyroar: Red fire lion.
?: Not a missingno do not be afraid. Just means unknown Pokemon.

Get hype for a 3D Pokemon game cause this one is really cool yo. Okay?

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Gimme gimme gimme. 2879 - 0650 - 7157

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Added you @ChadTheDJ ! :)

Ive een away for a little bit Ill be adding the new people in a while! ;)

Also! I will be deleting those who havent added me back after two weeks of me addind them, sorry but its a waste of space on my friends list!

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
Gimme gimme gimme. 2879 - 0650 - 7157
Added
You have Illumise, Butterfree, and ? (Bug type)

1719-3214-5856

My safari has Ivysaurs(so it's either Poison or Grass), and I will only add someone who especially wants to have Ivysaurs

(I got enough friend safaris for me already, so I don't need any types, I think.... One with Wartortle would be nice, since I haven't checked for one with Wartortle in my friendslist yet)

EDIT: If you're into that kind of stuff, friend safari Pokemon always have 2 perfect IVs (so, the IV for 2 stats will be 31 regardless of the Pokemon, more then 2 is just pure luck)
You have Ivysaur, Pansage, and ? (Grass Type)

ThatOneTomahawk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You're friendly neighborhood Tomohack here to drop some info if you are a lazy person trying to level up your max EV'd pokemon!

1. Drop your pokemon you want to level in the daycare,
2. Plug in your DS to charge,
3. Head to the Lumiose Monument,
4. Hop on your bike,
5. Shove a coin underneath the circle pad on your DS and forget about it!
6. Go eat some pizza, sleep, hang out with friends, whatever!
7. When you feel satisfied with your leveling, remove the dime and go collect your pokemans!

I've had this running all day and my shiny Gyarados went from level 29 to level 73. I'll have this running all night and by morning it should be level 100!

Note: You should probably raise your Pokemon in the daycare after maxing out EVs if you want a perfectly trained Pokemon. I suggest using EV calculators to find out which two skills you should train then playing the Super Training mini-game until you have maxed out the EVs you want.

Happy training everybody!

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
You're friendly neighborhood Tomohack here to drop some info if you are a lazy person trying to level up your max EV'd pokemon!

4. Hop on your bike,
7. When you feel satisfied with your leveling, remove the dime and go collect your pokemans!

I've had this running all day and my shiny Gyarados went from level 29 to level 73. I'll have this running all night and by morning it should be level 100!

Note: You should probably raise your Pokemon in the daycare after maxing out EVs if you want a perfectly trained Pokemon. I suggest using EV calculators to find out which two skills you should train then playing the Super Training mini-game until you have maxed out the EVs you want.

You are a terrible person.
<3

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score

4. Hop on your bike,

Your 3Ds looks different... is it some special one? or is it a XL 3DS?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci