• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Potent [US/CA Clan]

Jacobxiao

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign:jacobxiao1125
What to be called: jacob
Wins:500+
Games played:2000+
Strengths:bow rod fns
Weaknesses: hackers water battles
Why I want to join: I want a active clan and people to talk to

AcidicWaterzYt

Survivor
Reaction score
Ign:jacobxiao1125
What to be called: jacob
Wins:500+
Games played:2000+
Strengths:bow rod fns
Weaknesses: hackers water battles
Why I want to join: I want a active clan and people to talk to
Accepted as elite welcome to clan!

Shreqt

Iron
Reaction score
IGN: Shreqt
What do you want to be called?: Homeless
Wins: 2/55 but I had a stats reset and i'm kind of rusty right now. But I will get better by joining your clan :D
Games played: 57 after stat reset
Strengths: fns/Sword/FishingRod
Weaknesses: Not the best at FishingRod/Hotkeying
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I want to help you guys and you guys don't seem like the best clan but this is a decent clan and i don't want to be in a "Perfect" clan that's like number 3 on the leaderboards because im not that good this is like my least i could go and It gives me a challenge to join this clan and i like challenges because it gets me better. I also want to learn your guys ways and such so it could help me improve. :D
Activity: I'm very active. My Schedule mostly for the week is I get home at 3:00 pm. Then I'm online all day everyday on the weekends.
Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (Can work out another Schedule if needed)
Youtube: My youtube is www.youtube.com/user/Homelesspvpslayer I havn't been uploading lately but i will soon.
Working Mic: I have an Okay mic but I'll be getting a blue yetti soon. :)
Past Clans: I use to be in TeamHypnotiZe and it's a very good clan with very good players and we won alot but the thing is they are very cocky and they will never let me participate so i'm coming to you guys.

Kenta

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello guys CB? plz add me on skype: mrkenta342

AcidicWaterzYt

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Shreqt
What do you want to be called?: Homeless
Wins: 2/55 but I had a stats reset and i'm kind of rusty right now. But I will get better by joining your clan :D
Games played: 57 after stat reset
Strengths: fns/Sword/FishingRod
Weaknesses: Not the best at FishingRod/Hotkeying
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I want to help you guys and you guys don't seem like the best clan but this is a decent clan and i don't want to be in a "Perfect" clan that's like number 3 on the leaderboards because im not that good this is like my least i could go and It gives me a challenge to join this clan and i like challenges because it gets me better. I also want to learn your guys ways and such so it could help me improve. :D
Activity: I'm very active. My Schedule mostly for the week is I get home at 3:00 pm. Then I'm online all day everyday on the weekends.
Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (Can work out another Schedule if needed)
Youtube: My youtube is www.youtube.com/user/Homelesspvpslayer I havn't been uploading lately but i will soon.
Working Mic: I have an Okay mic but I'll be getting a blue yetti soon. :)
Past Clans: I use to be in TeamHypnotiZe and it's a very good clan with very good players and we won alot but the thing is they are very cocky and they will never let me participate so i'm coming to you guys.
Accepted as member lets see what u got

Shreqt

Iron
Reaction score
Can you add me on skype? Or somthing so we can contact each other. My skype is jacob.olson32

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci