• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#PrayForParis

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im sure you guys have seen/heard what is going on in Paris. Its a tragedy. Lets all take a moment and give some silence. Lets all take a moment of silence, and pray for the innocent people who have lost their lives, and all of their families.

#PrayForParis

CarrotTop

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im sure you guys have seen/heard what is going on in Paris. Its a tragedy. Lets all take a moment and give some silence. Lets all take a moment of silence, and pray for the innocent people who have lost their lives, and all of their families.

#PrayForParis
I was in Paris while the Charlie Hebdo thing was going on. It was really bad and there was lots of tension. wasn't a great experience for a holiday, but I understand how they'll be feeling right now - a lot worse.

I pray for them :'c

Expiration

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry for the foul language but this truly is Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom disgusting. I don't get why you want to harm another human being in gain of nothing but hatred from everyone in the world. Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom Sick Bastards.
#PrayForParis

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
It truly sickens me that people take the lives of others in the pursuit of tyranny and calling it Jihad, yet again, as of now, no official statement has been released by ISIS saying it was them in any way. All we got to do is wait and pray for the best.

#PrayForParis

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
To all of those who are wondering about the event, there was a terrorist attack in Paris which resulted in 118 people dead. There was an explosion that stopped a soccer match, a hostage seize, and a shooting in a restaurant if I understand correctly.

N

Nikola

#PrayForParis

Anyone who would even THINK about doing something like that is sick enough in the head...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci