• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#PrayForParis

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
#PrayForParis

Anyone who would even THINK about doing something like that is sick enough in the head...
They feel like they are doing something right. That is why the term "extremist" is used. The attacks on the WTC on September 11th, 2001 was from extremist actions. They thought the suicide attacks would benefit their way of thinking.

N

Nikola

They feel like they are doing something right. That is why the term "extremist" is used. The attacks on the WTC on September 11th, 2001 was from extremist actions. They thought the suicide attacks would benefit their way of thinking.
What the actual fu...

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I can't believe how the world is nowadays, it's just a terrible society we live in and the people that cause it. Hopefully the whole world can team up and we can stop these lunatics from causing more suffering. My thoughts are with the family's of the injured and the fallen :)

Visor

Survivor
Reaction score
There are two types of people on this world. The ones who live life and create, and the ones who destroy life. It's a lot harder to create then destroy life. Those people who destroy life are pretty messed up and I pray for those people and the victims.

I can't believe how the world is nowadays, it's just a terrible society we live in and the people that cause it. Hopefully the whole world can team up and we can stop these lunatics from causing more suffering. My thoughts are with the family's of the injured and the fallen :)
Honestly remove that smiley face.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci