• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Precision - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: Phresh_Shots
  2. Age: 14
  3. Wins/Total games: 457/3047
  4. Skype name: zonicphresh
  5. Donor: nope
  6. Why would you like to join Precision? looking for a good clan that will be around for a while!
You are pending, I will add you on skype to discuss a trial!

naypan

Survivor
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: naypan/langmax
  3. Wins/Total games: 411/1664 (both accounts)
  4. Skype name: nattie565
  5. Donor: None
  6. Why would you like to join Precision? I'd like to join #Precision because I'm (insert awesome reason here). Yeah cool.

Wb juzz, xx

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: naypan/langmax
  3. Wins/Total games: 411/1664 (both accounts)
  4. Skype name: nattie565
  5. Donor: None
  6. Why would you like to join Precision? I'd like to join #Precision because I'm (insert awesome reason here). Yeah cool.

Wb juzz, xx
You are pending, I will add you on skype to discuss a trial :)

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
Where did u disappear off too jed? :p

DegPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: degamia
  2. Age: 14 turning 15
  3. Wins/Total games: 112/1149 (are improving drastically) which is a 1/11 ratio. Not good, I know but it's half decent. :)
  4. Skype name: amandegamia
  5. Donor: Gold Donor
  6. Why would you like to join Precision? I would like to join #Precision for a couple of reasons. I have a passionate interest in joining clans and being apart of a tight team of mates that you can treat like a good friend. I am a skilled player (somewhat) and I believe I can bring a lot to this clan. I am respectful and kind Ingame so I will not damage the reputation of the clan Ingame, my statistics aren't the best, but I do not care much for stats. I believe in skill and most of all fun. :D I play mcsg for fun and to have a good time with friends. I think I can bring a lot to this clan but in the end, it is your decision. Thanks for reading!

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: degamia
  2. Age: 14 turning 15
  3. Wins/Total games: 112/1149 (are improving drastically) which is a 1/11 ratio. Not good, I know but it's half decent. :)
  4. Skype name: amandegamia
  5. Donor: Gold Donor
  6. Why would you like to join Precision? I would like to join #Precision for a couple of reasons. I have a passionate interest in joining clans and being apart of a tight team of mates that you can treat like a good friend. I am a skilled player (somewhat) and I believe I can bring a lot to this clan. I am respectful and kind Ingame so I will not damage the reputation of the clan Ingame, my statistics aren't the best, but I do not care much for stats. I believe in skill and most of all fun. :D I play mcsg for fun and to have a good time with friends. I think I can bring a lot to this clan but in the end, it is your decision. Thanks for reading!
Hey Degamia, thanks you for your great application. I'm sorry to say that you have been denied as you do not reach the win requirement, feel free to reapply once you do!

barnaby13

Survivor
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: Barnaby113
  • Wins/Total games: 16/116 (stats reset) soo bad but yoolo
  • Skype name: barnaby.mc
  • Donor: Platinum :)
  • Why would you like to join Precision? I feel like most clans i've been in i didn't really do much i was just the one nice guy and the one that entertains people. So i would like to do the same here! :D probaly won't get in but y0l0 :) -Barnaby :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci