• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Precision - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eckosaur

Survivor
Reaction score
Application
  1. Minecraft IGN: StaticPlayz
  2. Age: 13 (But mature, Not a girl btw)
  3. Wins/Total games: 46/258
  4. Skype name: StaticPlayz
  5. Donor: Iron
  6. Why would you like to join Precision? I would like to join #Precision because I would like to learn from one of the best players on AU, aswell as participating in clan battles and scrims (As I consider myself to be a decent pvper) I know that I don't have the best stats, however you can never judge a book by it's cover and I can assure you that I am better than my stats.
Sorry but you have been Declined.

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: camohobic
  2. Age: 14
  3. Wins/Total games: 879/5060
  4. Skype name: camohobic
  5. Donor: Diamond Donator
  6. Why would you like to join Precision? I think Precision would be a good clan for me, I can see this clan going really far in the future. I want to be there to help strive the clan to victory!
You are pending, I will trial you shortly :)

Teerex

Experienced
Staff member
Reaction score
APPLICATION
Minecraft IGN - Teerex_
age - 15
wins / total
games - 136/570 ( if it is wins that I'am lacking, I have 250 on another account)
Skype name - yatin.patel1998
donor - Platinum
why I would like to join Precision? - Recently my clan had disbanded and naturally I am seeking for a new clan, I feel Precision can offer me new opportunities due to the high standard of skill and well known members and I see this clan having a good reputation and going far in the future. Another reason is that a member from my previous clan has joined here recently and I feel we should stick together.

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: MrIceray3000
  2. Age: 16
  3. Wins/Total games: 126/ 2200
  4. Skype name: you have me I think Jed, but if you don't it's christian.gareski
  5. Donor: No.
  6. Why would you like to join Precision? Precision seem like a well prepared clan and I am willing to do my absolute best to help out, I am friends with naypan and have spoken to Eckosaur a decent amount.

Random|

Experienced
Reaction score
APPLICATION
Minecraft IGN - Teerex_
age - 15
wins / total
games - 136/570 ( if it is wins that I'am lacking, I have 250 on another account)
Skype name - yatin.patel1998
donor - Platinum
why I would like to join Precision? - Recently my clan had disbanded and naturally I am seeking for a new clan, I feel Precision can offer me new opportunities due to the high standard of skill and well known members and I see this clan having a good reputation and going far in the future. Another reason is that a member from my previous clan has joined here recently and I feel we should stick together.
He is a hacker, and a terrible one to.

Eckosaur

Survivor
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: MrIceray3000
  3. Wins/Total games: 126/ 2200
  4. Skype name: you have me I think Jed, but if you don't it's christian.gareski
  5. Donor: No.
  6. Why would you like to join Precision? Precision seem like a well prepared clan and I am willing to do my absolute best to help out, I am friends with naypan and have spoken to Eckosaur a decent amount.
  1. Minecraft IGN: _TurdBurger_
  3. Wins/Total games: 750+
  4. Skype name: turdburger_
  5. Donor: Gold
  6. Why would you like to join Precision? Because I want a decent clan

Sorry but you have been Declined as you are a banned account.
  1. Minecraft IGN: random572
  3. Wins/Total games: 270/bad
  4. Skype name: aman5723
  5. Donor: Gold
  6. Why would you like to join Precision? Seems like a great clan, I know all the members precisely well and my Babes in here _TurdBurger_ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci