• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primal | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreix

Experienced
Reaction score
Aura's using the TS and take me off the roster, we don't ever do anything.
You were in the clan for a day. And the leader is away. Also didn't you guys like battle/Scrim that day? So like...

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
teamspeak ip is messed up, there should be a ":" and a few numbers at the end

Either that or it is down right now

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
You're trying too hard and I do not condone this. Please leave before you further embarass yourself.
The fact that you did shocks me, It's sad that you so high ranked and still haven't been banned for hacks or boosting and now you own a clan, You piss me off.

Last edited:

Kreix

Experienced
Reaction score
The fact that you did shocks me, It's sad that you so high ranked and still haven't been banned for hacks or boosting and now you own a clan, You piss me off.
What? Are you basing him hacking off a rejected video of mc orange getting smacked by him? And have you seen his past games? They're literally all 24 players with no reoccurring players.
So here you have a legit player, playing solo 24 player games on us and you're accusing him of hacks and boosting? You make me sad.

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
What? Are you basing him hacking off a rejected video of mc orange getting smacked by him? And have you seen his past games? They're literally all 24 players with no reoccurring players.
So here you have a legit player, playing solo 24 player games on us and you're accusing him of hacks and boosting? You make me sad.
Ive fought him before and have killed that crappy player before, he can't bow fns or rod he only uses his sword with his macro and autocrit powers, and the times I've fought him he 3 teamed me and I killed those two I went to death match he sword rushes and uses his auto crits, I go down to 3 hearts in the matter of about 2 seconds, from 10 hearts 2 hearts with his head in the sky and then I lit him and and we went into a bow fight he missed all of his shots the other time he was in a 6 player game he was solo this time but he decided to use his killaura because he probably though he could get away with it because it was a all non-donor game (I was in /d) he gets a stone sword and we all died in about 4 seconds now atu is , Im sticking with my guns here atu is a PATHIC HACKING TRY-HARD. But honestly don't really care anymore Im not playing competitive anymore so I really don't care but if you seriously want to convince me that atu is legit you will need to de-instal the hacks I'm sticking with My guns here if you would like to continue arguing go ahead.

Reaction score
Ive fought him before and have killed that crappy player before, he can't bow fns or rod he only uses his sword with his macro and autocrit powers, and the times I've fought him he 3 teamed me and I killed those two I went to death match he sword rushes and uses his auto crits, I go down to 3 hearts in the matter of about 2 seconds, from 10 hearts 2 hearts with his head in the sky and then I lit him and and we went into a bow fight he missed all of his shots the other time he was in a 6 player game he was solo this time but he decided to use his killaura because he probably though he could get away with it because it was a all non-donor game (I was in /d) he gets a stone sword and we all died in about 4 seconds now atu is , Im sticking with my guns here atu is a PATHIC HACKING TRY-HARD. But honestly don't really care anymore Im not playing competitive anymore so I really don't care but if you seriously want to convince me that atu is legit you will need to de-instal the hacks I'm sticking with My guns here if you would like to continue arguing go ahead.
Stop flameing and accusing people of hacking when there legit or we will have mods clear your flame

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yeah he's just really good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci