• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primal | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
Ive fought him before and have killed that crappy player before, he can't bow fns or rod he only uses his sword with his macro and autocrit powers, and the times I've fought him he 3 teamed me and I killed those two I went to death match he sword rushes and uses his auto crits, I go down to 3 hearts in the matter of about 2 seconds, from 10 hearts 2 hearts with his head in the sky and then I lit him and and we went into a bow fight he missed all of his shots the other time he was in a 6 player game he was solo this time but he decided to use his killaura because he probably though he could get away with it because it was a all non-donor game (I was in /d) he gets a stone sword and we all died in about 4 seconds now atu is , Im sticking with my guns here atu is a PATHIC HACKING TRY-HARD. But honestly don't really care anymore Im not playing competitive anymore so I really don't care but if you seriously want to convince me that atu is legit you will need to de-instal the hacks I'm sticking with My guns here if you would like to continue arguing go ahead.
lol

Atu

Career
Reaction score
Ive fought him before and have killed that crappy player before, he can't bow fns or rod he only uses his sword with his macro and autocrit powers, and the times I've fought him he 3 teamed me and I killed those two I went to death match he sword rushes and uses his auto crits, I go down to 3 hearts in the matter of about 2 seconds, from 10 hearts 2 hearts with his head in the sky and then I lit him and and we went into a bow fight he missed all of his shots the other time he was in a 6 player game he was solo this time but he decided to use his killaura because he probably though he could get away with it because it was a all non-donor game (I was in /d) he gets a stone sword and we all died in about 4 seconds now atu is , Im sticking with my guns here atu is a PATHIC HACKING TRY-HARD. But honestly don't really care anymore Im not playing competitive anymore so I really don't care but if you seriously want to convince me that atu is legit you will need to de-instal the hacks I'm sticking with My guns here if you would like to continue arguing go ahead.
Record that next time because that's more scripted than a wwe match...
I never team and I use my bow and rod profusely, admittitavely I suck with fns. But those are SECONDaries NOT PRIMARIES they should be used to compliment sword not instead of.
With that you can take your ignorant banter elsewhere and off my thread. Bye.

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm Just going to stop fighting its the forums for pete's sake and Whats the use arguing with a hacking idiot why obviously hacking Whats the point it's a block game.

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm Just going to stop fighting its the forums for pete's sake and Whats the use arguing with a hacking idiot why obviously hacking Whats the point it's a block game.
gotta love how he says he's gonna back off but flames a ton before 'leaving' you're probably gonna reply to this idiot

Reaction score
mint_sib was always trash now he has to toggle bro i pity you
Please do not cause flame
I used to be bad but now I'm way better than I was people can actually progress and get better in this game

Last edited:

Atu

Career
Reaction score
mint_sib was always trash now he has to toggle bro i pity you
Hey remember when you were the nice quiet kid in exodus. Yeah just cause you got into destiny does not make you top sht. Remember when Prtocol beat eternity 7 times? That was fun, get off my thread.

Kohiro

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey remember when you were the nice quiet kid in exodus. Yeah just cause you got into destiny does not make you top sht. Remember when Prtocol beat eternity 7 times? That was fun, get off my thread.
remember when u didnt toggle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci