• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PrimalX

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananaSwan

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: BananaSwan
wins: used to have a 119, currently I have 8 (started playing again, but I started to play other pvp servers after I left mcsg, so i'm not rusty)
1-10 Aᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ: 10
Pvp Strengths: bows, FNS, Swords (sometimes bad but most of the time great) dodging arrows and FNS, water Pvp, defensive.
Pvp Weakness: Fishing rods
Why do you Think you have what it takes to be in the clan? I think I have what it takes because I am a MCSG veteran. I've been playing for years and I will put in 110% into this clan.
Why do you want to join? Because I have been looking into pvp clans for sometime now but haven't found one i'd like to be apart of but I was told about this one and liked actually liked this clan. I also want to put my skills of pvping into a team

I am active on Skype aswell

imHawiianPunchr

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: imHawaiianPunchr
wins: http://www.mcgamer.net/player/imHawaiianPunchr/ (Just check this lol.)
1-10 Aᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ: 7-8
Pvp Strengths: I am good with a bow, decent with a rod, and I can combo dencently well. I want to also add I get like 70 ping on mcsg (Most of the time if not less ping.) so that can help me combo better. I am also very defensive.
Pvp Weakness: I'm not that great at water pvp mostly, and once I get fns'd I kinda get rekt. (Although this is not all the time, maybe like 1/3 chance.)
Why do you Think you have what it takes to be in the clan?: I can play very good defensively and I know plenty of routes. I also have pretty good team work.
Why do you want to join?: I am looking forward to becoming competitive into pvp once again, and raising my stats

-imHawaiianPunchr/Caleb. Thanks! ^_^

LqstArrow

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: TheLqstArrow
wins: 79
1-10 Aᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ: 9
Pvp Strengths: FnS, Bow, Rod,
Pvp Weakness: Sword
Why do you Think you have what it takes to be in the clan? Because I'm pretty decent at PvP and i know some of the members including the owner!
Why do you want to join? Because i would like to be in my 3rd clan ever and have fun with friends!

420BlazingCookie

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign:420BlazingCookie
wins:29 wins
1-10 Aᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ: 7
Pvp Strengths: My strengths are Sword,Bow and Fishing Rod
Pvp Weakness: My Weakness is The FNS
Why do you Think you have what it takes to be in the clan? Im always active on skype and mcsg and other servers. My ping on mcgamer is around 40 and i know a fairly decent amount of routes in maps in mcsg
Why do you want to join? I love when Clan battles get competitive with other clans so i think being in the clan would benefit me and the clan im applying for.
Thank you for spending your time on reading this and i hope you accept me into PrimalX

Last edited:

HolyNight

Spectator
Reaction score
TheLqstArrow I thought about it then I it hit me, Your in!

WhoJustDie

Tribute
Reaction score
Funy how u guys said u won 5-1 vs Furious u guys dint even have 1 win Bad and u know what else is funny both of youre CB's that u won are D'Qs cuz that what u good at Dq's Lol -Furious

Andrew060111

Tribute
Reaction score
Funy how u guys said u won 5-1 vs Furious u guys dint even have 1 win Bad and u know what else is funny both of youre CB's that u won are D'Qs cuz that what u good at Dq's Lol -Furious
You didn't even look at all our wins xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci