• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PrimalX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew060111

Tribute
Reaction score
And we can tell you lying, cause on you fake win it says 5-1, how can you win 3-0 if there is 1 xDDD im donneeee, your not a good liar

Geb

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: HaxingMustard
Wins: 159 wins before stat reset, now because of the stat reset only 13
Activity 1-10: 8.827
Pvp Strengths: Sword, Bow/Longsnipes, Rod fighting
Pvp Weaknesses: FnS under pressure ;-;
Why do you think you have what it takes to be in the clan? Well, first off I have been in search of a good clan for a while and some people (Irage2much, and Diehqrd) told me that i was really good and that i should join their clan. Also I have really good ping and i am a very strategical player.
Why do you want to join? You guys seem good and i feel that I'd be a good addition also i love clan battles :D

Geb

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: HaxingMustard
Wins: 159 wins before stat reset, now because of the stat reset only 13
Activity 1-10: 8.827
Pvp Strengths: Sword, Bow/Longsnipes, Rod fighting
Pvp Weaknesses: FnS under pressure ;-;
Why do you think you have what it takes to be in the clan? Well, first off I have been in search of a good clan for a while and some people (Irage2much, and Diehqrd) told me that i was really good and that i should join their clan. Also I have really good ping and i am a very strategical player.
Why do you want to join? You guys seem good and i feel that I'd be a good addition also i love clan battles :D

Im really active on skype doe ;)

Ascension64

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign:ItsVaen
wins:15
1-10 Aᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ:9
Pvp Strengths:Decent strafes.Decent rod combos
Pvp Weakness:Not so good with bow.Hates rod/bow spammers.Teams
I think I have what it takes to join.

I want to join because I want to make friends and it seems like a good clan to grow with.

-Vaen

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Hello!

Due to your clan thread being inactive for quite a while, it will be locked and moved to disbanded clans section. If you want it unlocked, please contact me or any other staff member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci