• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primeval [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop23z

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:pop23z
Wins:303
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?:both, but I am banned from the mcsg teamspreak but I will be able to join the primeval teamspeak.
Do you have a Microphone?:Yes
PVP Strengths: I am good at getting out of situations and staying alive and good at strafing at pvp.
PVP Weaknesses: Fall for pvp tricks to easily.
Do you agree to the requirements of the clan?: Yes.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's really been fun guys, but I don't really feel that you guys really want/ need me anymore. I've been in Primeval from the start, but I think it's time to part ways. I really had fun with you guys, sorry for whatever I did, I don't really feel included. GL tomorrow against Legends, and GL in the future. I hope I can come back someday when people actually want me. Bye - Math

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's really been fun guys, but I don't really feel that you guys really want/ need me anymore. I've been in Primeval from the start, but I think it's time to part ways. I really had fun with you guys, sorry for whatever I did, I don't really feel included. GL tomorrow against Legends, and GL in the future. I hope I can come back someday when people actually want me. Bye - Math
Oh no math your not leaving. Dont do dis i luv you <3 dont break me.

Fearzon

Diamond
Reaction score
;( no pls

rustlerspeed

Diamond
Reaction score
Math tomorrow get on teamspeak. I need to talk to you.

You have turned me into a golden player with a golden soul. You are the person who told me about this clan and helped me in roxbot, mcsg and countless other things. You made me a much better pvper and not to mention a person. On top of that you even recommended me to the clan! This was more than anything I can ask for. But what you have given me that is the most important, is your friendship. No matter my problem, no matter my situation, no matter your situation, you have done so much for me and several others. You may be quiet, like me, but you are always wanted around us. If you continue with your decision after I have talked to you, I give you my best wishes. Thanks again for being my older brother. Now you are my golden player, my golden role model.

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

You have turned me into a golden player with a golden soul. You are the person who told me about this clan and helped me in roxbot, mcsg and countless other things. You made me a much better pvper and not to mention a person. On top of that you even recommended me to the clan! This was more than anything I can ask for. But what you have given me that is the most important, is your friendship. No matter my problem, no matter my situation, no matter your situation, you have done so much for me and several others. You may be quiet, like me, but you are always wanted around us. If you continue with your decision after I have talked to you, I give you my best wishes. Thanks again for being my older brother. Now you are my golden player, my golden role model.
Damn. You have a great role model.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I Crie evrytime.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

If this doesnt convince him then i dont know what will.

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Math don't leave. I felt the sameway when I left if you remember, I basically had the same reason. But I thought about it, and you just really have to interact more with everyone and not let them interact with you. If that made sense. I thought about it and decided to come back knowing it was the dumbest thing to just leave the clan I really bonded easily with. And I made a difference and just interacted with everyone myself instead of waiting. Everyone enjoys each other being in the clan. Most of us in this clan have been here almost from the start and that's really what brought us closer to eachother. We don't want you gone. Even if it may seem like it, it's really not. Come back please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci