• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Problem connecting to the new SoftLayer servers? Follow this

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
I'd do that but I haven't got enough room on my external harddrive to back up my harddrive. Going to have to wait until I get a new external harddrive.

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah a friend of mine has this but he uses windows xp I think. Whereas my Mac won't work with them :/ I hope the new servers will work for it.

Joe ROwlands

Spectator
Reaction score
Country - England
Operating System - Mac
Is US Working? - Yes
Error - Operation timed Out
Unable To Connect

jonathan6405

Career
Reaction score
I found out what the problem is!, i can connect to eu servers on an other computer but not on my main computer. But then after some time i install the logmein hamachi (if any of you know that program) and after i installed it i could not connect to the eu servers, then i uninstalled hamachi and i could connect again! Then on my main computer i uninstalled hamachi too and now i can get on the eu from my main computer too! :D so IF you have hamaschi installed then uninstall it and you sould be able to connect to the eu servers again. Hope it works for you out there having trouble with connecting to the eu servers! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci