• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjaCanadian

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: BenjaCanadian
Wins:397
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Yes
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public):live:josemacias.2003
Do you have a Microphone?: yes
PVP Strengths: Sword,Taking Teams down, Fishing rod,water bowing
PVP Weaknesses: Huge teams,FnS
How active are you?(1-10): 9
How would you help Prodigious?: I, will help with anything I Could as possible, I will donate some money to keep the ts going up if i can
Why do you want to join Prodigious?: This clan look's very good and maybe I can have a future in it I also want to become better at pvp and this clan might help through out that and I hope I make lots of friends in this clan and have fun with them why i want to join it is because I'm looking for a clan and this clan looks very nice.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: Jake854 *Idk if hes in the clan yet but I Have played with him alot*.
If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it? I Will lead very well and i would be very nice and i don't know what else.

ImNotAFK13

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: BenjaCanadian
Wins:397
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Yes
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public):live:josemacias.2003
Do you have a Microphone?: yes
PVP Strengths: Sword,Taking Teams down, Fishing rod,water bowing
PVP Weaknesses: Huge teams,FnS

How active are you?(1-10): 9
How would you help Prodigious?: I, will help with anything I Could as possible, I will donate some money to keep the ts going up if i can
Why do you want to join Prodigious?: This clan look's very good and maybe I can have a future in it I also want to become better at pvp and this clan might help through out that and I hope I make lots of friends in this clan and have fun with them why i want to join it is because I'm looking for a clan and this clan looks very nice.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: Jake854 *Idk if hes in the clan yet but I Have played with him alot*.
If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it? I Will lead very well and i would be very nice and i don't know what else.
Your application has been Denied.

SampleText

Career
Reaction score
Well can't be on the weekdays now :/ But this will soon end, my mom forgets about these things in about a week so yeah.... If my mom forgets tomorrow (Which she might)I'll be on as much as I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci