• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

JrNoobHD

Tribute
Reaction score
#DOORKNOB BUT NO DOOR #BACKPACK WITHH NO BOOKS #GLASSES BUT NO EYES #PANTS BUT NO LEGS #CONDOM BUT NO D!CK #THX WIZ FOR THE NEW STUFF NOW MAKE ME SUPER ELITE LEADER CAPTAIN OF THE SHIP KING OF THE KINGDOM LEADER OF THE TRIBE Inappropriate body part on a male IN A BOOTY THANKS!

Reaction score
#DOORKNOB BUT NO DOOR #BACKPACK WITHH NO BOOKS #GLASSES BUT NO EYES #PANTS BUT NO LEGS #CONDOM BUT NO D!CK #THX WIZ FOR THE NEW STUFF NOW MAKE ME SUPER ELITE LEADER CAPTAIN OF THE SHIP KING OF THE KINGDOM LEADER OF THE TRIBE Inappropriate body part on a male IN A BOOTY THANKS!
.... You're so stupid xD

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Yurleth and more
Wins: 1500+
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: yes
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): yurlethmc
Do you have a Microphone?: yes
PVP Strengths: sword and bow :D
PVP Weaknesses: hackers :/
How active are you?(1-10): 8.5
How would you help Prodigious?: I would like to join Prod because in clan battles I can help a lot with mah skillz, and I think it will be a great experience with the members in Prod.
Why do you want to join Prodigious?: As I said before I think it would be a great experience and I think I can make a lot of new friends.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: Yesa lot of the members mostly officers
If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it? none cause its perfect :)

Reaction score
How would you help Prodigious?: I would like to join Prod because in clan battles I can help a lot with mah skillz, and I think it will be a great experience with the members in Prod.
Why do you want to join Prodigious?: As I said before I think it would be a great experience and I think I can make a lot of new friends.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: Yesa lot of the members mostly officers
If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it? none cause its perfect :)
Denied, reason, lieing in your app.

Last edited:

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
There
are so many lies in this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci