• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ProfessorRetro - My MCSG Story

do u love me

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes um, I don't understand but he ditched you for me for summer..... my work here is done...
I don't know why you are satisfied over someone playing Minecraft Survival Games with you for three days. It wasn't "ditching" when I got pissed off at him and stop playing with him. Your work here is not done. Get the hell off of my thread when all of your posts are useless as hell. Seriously.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I don't know why you are satisfied over someone playing Minecraft Survival Games with you for three days. It wasn't "ditching" when I got pissed off at him and stop playing with him. Your work here is not done. Get the hell off of my thread when all of your posts are useless as hell. Seriously.
2 months... All of summer and kdan btw I said my work here is done and you tell me it's not and then tell me to leave. Stop posting now if you want to further discuss pm me.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
2 months... All of summer and kdan btw I said my work here is done and you tell me it's not and then tell me to leave. Stop posting now if you want to further discuss pm me.
I have no interest in PMing you. For the record, I ditched him for three days and he went to play with you and then he came back to me. I'm sorry, but you're kinda dumb if you think three days is anywhere near two months. So I don't care what you think, as long as it makes you happy. Now please get the hell off my thread for the second time. All of your posts here have been pointless.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I have no interest in PMing you. For the record, I ditched him for three days and he went to play with you and then he came back to me. I'm sorry, but you're kinda dumb if you think three days is anywhere near two months. So I don't care what you think, as long as it makes you happy. Now please get the hell off my thread for the second time. All of your posts here have been pointless.
2 months... I have skype recs of us having like 5 hour calls everyday fo 2 months.... Kden ill leave

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
2 months... I have skype recs of us having like 5 hour calls everyday fo 2 months.... Kden ill leave
Okay, good for you, you can skype call your boyfriend yippee. Obviously all you did this summer was play computer. Why don't you go outside?

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, good for you, you can skype call your boyfriend yippee. Obviously all you did this summer was play computer. Why don't you go outside?
I was on provincial soccer and basketball team... you really don't know how to come at me do you?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci