• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Project #2

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Project #2
Project #2 is a project that VirtualSpark and I have recently taken upon ourselves to work on. The project is an attempt to fully restore and renovate the classic MCSG map "The Survival Games: II"
The restoration will fix all cracks, splices, and make SG2 look brand new. This will be a very time consuming project, but hopefully in the future we may have this finished. It is hard to say if this will be an intended for play as a Survival Games map or just a regular map.
Current renovations from the project:
Q & A:
Q: When will this be out?
A: It's hard to say at the moment, Virtual and I are going to work on a bit every day. There's no rush to finish this project, it'll be finished when it's finished. We're guessing in a few months.​
Q: Why are you doing this?​
A: There's not a real reason, it'd be an interesting project to do, that's for sure. I've always heard people discuss this idea, but nobody has actually done it, until now that is.​
Q: Are you planning on this being an MCSG Map?​
A: No, highly unlikely due to the current situation with MCSG and The Hive​
Q: Will this be for public download?​
A: We've received word from Dennis that he doesn't want it to the public. I will be letting people onto my server to see the project when it's finished though.​

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Love the idea, make sure you finish or I'll never forgive you

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You need to populate the houses :D
I already plan on doing interior decorating on the interiors of some buildings as some can be extremely dry. A few floorings and wallings are going to differ from what 100% polished would look like as I want to make it look as good as possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci