• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Project #2

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
this is a really cool idea :3 will be interesting to have an explore around once its done :)

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
dood dis look liek a kewl projekt

Seriously, this will be hard to pull off...
The twin towers, the bank, and the mall...

We can do it though. :3 If we no life this, it'll be done in like a few weeks.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I dunno really for it to be added it would need permission from variede and that might be difficult to get
I don't see exactly why we'd have to. It's not like they copyrighted it, and MCSG owns the servers....
Other servers have taken maps in the past and put it on their servers, not much you can do. Those servers don't even credit the original map makers. :p

dood dis look liek a kewl projekt

Seriously, this will be hard to pull off...
The twin towers, the bank, and the mall...

We can do it though. :3 If we no life this, it'll be done in like a few weeks.
Banks nearly completed, the mall won't be hard at all. :)

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I don't see exactly why we'd have to. It's not like they copyrighted it, and MCSG owns the servers....
Other servers have taken maps in the past and put it on their servers, not much you can do. Those servers don't even credit the original map makers. :p

Banks nearly completed, the mall won't be hard at all. :)
well yeah but its a bit of a Feminine Hygene Product move not asking, I would be really gutted if someone redid one of our maps without asking, tbh I do see that variede isnt exactly the most contactable person and I do want to be able to play on this map, but as map creators we should follow steps we expect others to do, its not a good thing servers take maps so we should do all we can do stop them and discredit them
Edit-> tbf thinking about it, didnt they take half of the buildings off PMC and not build them themselves? so they could hardly complain

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
well yeah but its a bit of a Feminine Hygene Product move not asking, I would be really gutted if someone redid one of our maps without asking, tbh I do see that variede isnt exactly the most contactable person and I do want to be able to play on this map, but as map creators we should follow steps we expect others to do, its not a good thing servers take maps so we should do all we can do stop them and discredit them
Edit-> tbf thinking about it, didnt they take half of the buildings off PMC and not build them themselves? so they could hardly complain
Like said in the original post, it's hard to say if I really intend this for SG play. But it probably will have an SG version.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Can't wait for this to be finished! Althought it will take a very, very long time to finish all the buildings ;)

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As probably one of the biggest fans of SG 2 I've thought about doing this a long time ago. Is there any way I can help you?

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Can't wait for this to be finished! Althought it will take a very, very long time to finish all the buildings ;)
You'd be surprised, I'm actually moving along fairly quickly :D

As probably one of the biggest fans of SG 2 I've thought about doing this a long time ago. Is there any way I can help you?
Probably not no, it's a bit of a private project Virtual and I are working on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci