• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Proposal] A SixZoSeven PvP Server?

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Notice: READ FIRST
[THIS SERVER WILL BE EXCLUSIVE TO MCSG PLAYERS ONLY!]

Hey MCSG, just making a quick post regarding a simple idea I have come up with.
So, I call upon the community for help seeing as this will be a server for the MCSG
community. This can't happen without the money!

On the day the server is opened, I will be doing a little raffle of 1-3 iron donor sponsorships [MCSG] with extra donation money. (Note, there may not be any money left. But, I hope there will be so I can give back to MCSG)

SERVER IP: sixzopvp.mcnode.net

This was made by only two people! So expect quality from something made by only two people! The server is nice and simple.

Please respond to this poll: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YHl88IZqtsYYDNwyIyh9NoYXf7f__VO79y_zKXyMaPU/viewform

FOR LATEST UPDATES, GO TO THIS GOOGLE DOC:
http://tinyurl.com/SixPvPUpdates

Thanks to any of you who have already donated!
Paypal: [email protected]

The story...
So lately I have been doing some 1v1 fights against G33ke on my crappy hamachi server.
I was thinking about renting a small server from a company to host fights. Here is the thing: The server would be open to other high ranked/good PvP'ers as well. i.e. Blamph, Egrodo,Nate252, ChadTheDJ...
Perhaps I could get my hands on some sort of automated plugin that would allow to players to easily set up/join a 1v1 fight. We could even do weekly/monthly tournaments and such. Also, this would be a fairly good answer to those threads titled "Best MCSG Player".
Bear in mind, the server would cost money to rent.
Anyhow, this wouldn't necessarily be a private server, but I know for sure that not just "anyone" will be able to join. I might make it so only the top 2000 or 20000 [Or some appropriate number] would have access to the server. There would be multiple arenas. Fights would have equal gear and would consist along the lines of iron armor, iron sword, bow, arrows, food, and a fishing rod. So, in the event I get positive feedback from you guys regarding this, I will surely look into getting something like this set up for us so the top players can fight the other top players. Besides money, the main issue for me right now is finding out the right amount of slots the server should be able to support. There could be a ton of you guys playing regularly, or a small amount of people. Perhaps I can start off with a smaller server, and upgrade if needed.

So, what do you guys think?
Leave in the comments below and be sure to like and subscribe.
Scratch that, this is not YouTube.

-Six​

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really like the idea, it sounds fun! :)
If you will be able to run the server i think that the like top 300 should get whitelisted (i think that more than the top 100 should be whitelisted since i think that no more than 30-40 of them will be online at the same). If like 50 of those 100 are online i don't think that even half of them would play on the server anyway. If this server ever come true, about how many slots will it be? If it's about 25-40 or something top 100 sounds about right.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yes! Definitely!

I've been looking for a challenge and found none on MCSG. I'd love to fight against higher ranked players!

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Do it!
Do it!
I mean, Blamph has gone to the trouble to like your post, you can't not.
Also,
Host it in AU right..
So none of the EU/US players get an unfair advantage..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci