• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Proposal] A SixZoSeven PvP Server?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Will you let us know on the forums if we get mod?
Yes, he will send you a private message with news of whether or not you've been accepted.

Also, I would just like to congratulate Six on doing an absolutely fantastic job with this server. It's a ton of fun, and I'm sure that it will just continue to get even better! Thank you so much for deciding to follow through with this project :)

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes, he will send you a private message with news of whether or not you've been accepted.

Also, I would just like to congratulate Six on doing an absolutely fantastic job with this server. It's a ton of fun, and I'm sure that it will just continue to get even better! Thank you so much for deciding to follow through with this project :)
This.

J

Joel/MadDawg

Great job on the server Six, the level of pvp on it is ridiculous! I'm getting better and better every match :)

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I <3 this server! I do have a few suggestions though.

1. Spectating: Wouldn't we all want to watch players like egrodo and gravy4rd fight it out? I suggest that a spectating feature is added to the 1v1's and 2v2's.
  2. Parkour: Parkour in the lobby just to help make the waiting process a little more fun.
  3. Players on: It would be cool if you added a feature where you can see how many people are currently in the arena, and/or how many players are waiting. This would help speed up the joining process as players would then know which arena to join.
I hope that these features could be considered, or even implemented. These may be hard because you might have to code a custom plugin, but if you code these, that would be amazing :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci