• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Proposal to Chad with concerns to his lack of engagement with the community and staff.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Exactly, he was a dev and an admin. That is who I meant. Kp would be perfect.

Nah, for real though just the fact that you responded to this thread and engaged with the community proves exactly why you would be a good fit. Not to mention your experience of course.
Im just not going to comment... Thanks for the appreciation though. <3

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
"Hey Bill Gates, you should really step down because I'm not really for this Windows 8 thing at all, so leave or else!"

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Funny though, this won't happen... I doubt chad will see this thread or if he does he will ignore it. He will stay owner of this server until it dies out which it will if changes don't happen.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Where do I even begin, arsenalfcgunners?

Let me first start off with how much respect I have for you in taking the time out of your day to give us ideas and continue to be supportive of a network that you may no longer be part of as a Member of Staff, but just as a Member of the Community. It clearly shows that you hold this network dear to your heart and that you are doing the best that you can do to ensure that it continues to live on. With that, I would personally like to thank you for your efforts!

It is pretty obvious that Chad has been absent a lot recently and no matter how hard we try to get him more involved, either form a community or a staff standpoint, it just seems so unlikely. I am so glad that you have presented us with this excellent and supportive proposal. It covers most of the networks bases in terms of the future progression within the network and it seems like it could potentially make all of the difference that network needs. With that being said, however, who knows if it will actually be taken into consideration. I do hope that with the most recent and unfortunate events, that this proposal is something that will be taken into serious consideration, however, as I could see so much potential in Chad having a right-hand man. It will definitely increase productivity and I feel like it could really bring back the utmost positive atmosphere that MCGamer once had.

We shall see I guess. Only time will tell.

Tick-tock...Tick-tock...Tick-tock...

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Where do I even begin, arsenalfcgunners?

Let me first start off with how much respect I have for you in taking the time out of your day to give us ideas and continue to be supportive of a network that you may no longer be part of as a Member of Staff, but just as a Member of the Community. It clearly shows that you hold this network dear to your heart and that you are doing the best that you can do to ensure that it continues to live on. With that, I would personally like to thank you for your efforts!

It is pretty obvious that Chad has been absent a lot recently and no matter how hard we try to get him more involved, either form a community or a staff standpoint, it just seems so unlikely. I am so glad that you have presented us with this excellent and supportive proposal. It covers most of the networks bases in terms of the future progression within the network and it seems like it could potentially make all of the difference that network needs. With that being said, however, who knows if it will actually be taken into consideration. I do hope that with the most recent and unfortunate events, that this proposal is something that will be taken into serious consideration, however, as I could see so much potential in Chad having a right-hand man. It will definitely increase productivity and I feel like it could really bring back the utmost positive atmosphere that MCGamer once had.

We shall see I guess. Only time will tell.

Tick-tock...Tick-tock...Tick-tock...
Thanks for the kind words, and I doubt anything will change as well.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci