• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Public Hacker Identification Training Sessions Sign-Ups

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can you guys make a thread explaining all of the hacks and give a video of what they look like? I couldn't attend but I'm still interested, since I only thought they were a few hacks.

Also, what's the difference between Forcefield, KillAura, Click Aimbot, and Aimbot?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Can you guys make a thread explaining all of the hacks and give a video of what they look like? I couldn't attend but I'm still interested, since I only thought they were a few hacks.

Also, what's the difference between Forcefield, KillAura, Click Aimbot, and Aimbot?
When I get home I'll write something explaining the differences c:

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The TimeandDate link for today's session is incorrect, I think.
Central Standard Time is one hour behind Eastern Standard Time, one ahead of Mountain Time, and two ahead of Pacific Time. So wrong time zone, or wrong link? Or neither?

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
In the future, we may be spacing our sessions out more. It seems like some sessions are not having a sufficient level of attendance, since everyone is attending an earlier session. As such, we will likely be scheduling one session per week per region in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci