• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Public Hacker Identification Training Sessions Sign-Ups

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
I have just found this and I would really like to participate in one of these sessions... However, all the ones which are convinient to people in the times one GMT have gone. Please could you host a session in the next couple of weeks suitable for GMT people? Thanks :)

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
cant wait for people who have a phD in identifying a hacker trying to prove an innocent person wrong.

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
I would go, but I already know what every hack looks like, lol. Even BSM, but that's not a thing anymore.

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, interested in these sessions, hopefully there's more to come :D

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
If there is a new session coming soon I will definitely join!
Even if its in the middle of the night. Yep I dont have a life... :3

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
If there is a new session coming soon I will definitely join!
Even if its in the middle of the night. Yep I dont have a life... :3
I came here around 3 weeks ago hoping that someone might actually run one of these. But in return for my efforts I got no response. I guess they have just stopped doing them, regardless of the fact that they are actually supposed to be running. However, it is not the end of the world Sanders! Hopefully you will be receiving your Moderator training in the near future ;).

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I came here around 3 weeks ago hoping that someone might actually run one of these. But in return for my efforts I got no response. I guess they have just stopped doing them, regardless of the fact that they are actually supposed to be running. However, it is not the end of the world Sanders! Hopefully you will be receiving your Moderator training in the near future ;).

Hopefully ^.^
So sad how I can't join moderator training sessions, but I guess thats protocol :/
Hope to see this hapening again sometime soon :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci