• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pulse [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

_PokeGoesDerp_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN / AƖтѕ: Sorry i forgot to put my igns, OmgLuke, phoke, PokeGoesDerp, Surixy, lunarswiftt
Ɲαмє ?: Luke
Aɢᴇ:13
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Distract, Requim or how ever u spell it,
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ﹙PM ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ):
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pᴜʟsᴇ ?:
I would like to join Pulse because i love clan battling and i would like to meet new people and i feel as if i can add more laughter and wins to this clan.

Omxr

Survivor
Reaction score
I would like to join Pulse because i love clan battling and i would like to meet new people and i feel as if i can add more laughter and wins to this clan.
Trial be active on teamspeak. What is your skype?

Stephanamo

Career
Reaction score
Leave the thread as that clan has diasbanded. Annoying Prick.
Are you dumb like are you actually mentally retarted omfg check the fu*king thread you fu*king dumbass my god 5-2 Carnage with you guys hacking I know that hard to believe right? You guys bought your ghost clients for 90$ how did you lose? lmao

Reaction score
Are you dumb like are you actually mentally retarted omfg check the fu*king thread you fu*king dumbass my god 5-2 Carnage with you guys hacking I know that hard to believe right? You guys bought your ghost clients for 90$ how did you lose? lmao
custome coded ones are better than paying money for clients

Reactions: joe

Cringed

Experienced
Reaction score
Alright I'm gonna be straight up, I fuckin hate your ass the reason Brian and Timmy ddos you you're a low key fag and no one likes you your only comeback is you have no life when you sound like a fuckin cancer cell

Stephanamo

Career
Reaction score
Alright I'm gonna be straight up, I fuckin hate your ass the reason Brian and Timmy ddos you you're a low key fag and no one likes you your only comeback is you have no life when you sound like a fuckin cancer cell
God damn ryan going in and he's not low key a fag he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci