• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pulse [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
OHhH this is the clan that thought I hacked when I got 3picks and 1on1's under geared ya I'm plstem from carnage btw I don't hack!! So don't accuse!!

Reactions: joe

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
I would like to join Pulse because i love clan battling and i would like to meet new people and i feel as if i can add more laughter and wins to this clan
One of the best apps I have ever seen in my whole time in this community. Too savage enough to fill out the application but still gets accepted.

Omxr

Survivor
Reaction score
Are you dumb like are you actually mentally retarted omfg check the fu*king thread you fu*king dumbass my god 5-2 Carnage with you guys hacking I know that hard to believe right? You guys bought your ghost clients for 90$ how did you lose? lmao
Alright I'm gonna be straight up, I fuckin hate your ass the reason Brian and Timmy ddos you you're a low key fag and no one likes you your only comeback is you have no life when you sound like a fuckin cancer cell
LOL Salt, as I said before leave the thread. You"re just annoying as hell. Don't you ever hear yourself and imagine what you sound like? How am I the cancerous cell when you don't even know what cancer is. TF? You're acting all tough behind a computer screen while IRL you can't do sh1t. So how about back off, btw your 99 cent booters hit me off for 3 seconds. All I did was restart my router. Might as well quit life if you think you hit me off with those things. :D.

Omxr

Survivor
Reaction score
Legit clan & legit minemen & legit clicks & legit post & legit
Do you not like play with your own members..? Do you even know how many bans one of your players in clan has? LOL gtfo my thread before I expose Gabe.

ItsCitrixNova

Survivor
Reaction score
Do you not like play with your own members..? Do you even know how many bans one of your players in clan has? LOL gtfo my thread before I expose Gabe.
1: Ofc I play with my clan dumbass and they don't cheat and if they do PLEASE name "them". Also Gabe was kicked due to that and we never let him play in a cb anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci