• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pulse [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Please take me off the roster Omxr thank you :)

I don't think it's clear to omxr yet but I'll make it clear for you so no one else has to make posts on this.
You may claim that your clan doesn't hack but when you have clan battled about more than half the good clans in the community and they call a certain member out for hacks, you might want to recheck with that member.
No one likes this clan and you might as well disband it because it has a super bad reputation. Don't even reply to this because you can't deny it.
Also don't call me a kiddo or anyone else a kiddo because I bet they're a lot older than you 10 year old.
Dannywoo is pretty sketchy ngl, i fought him on battlegrounds and he was taking literally no kb. Minitage screenshared him and claims he's clean but i'm still not too sure about that myself. Pretty sure everyone else is legit though, at least they were when fighting me.

Reaction score
I suggest getting your mind straight. I did check with my clan and who are you to tell me what to do? Yes we have a bad rep and that's cause of you and the others who think the're good by calling hacks on one person and STILL can't get him banned. So might as well shut up, "Kiddo". And for sure I'm way older than you.
Sad thing is I'm still better than all of you so if you do hack just uninstall

SweetsSorrow

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN / AƖтѕ: iAmMariian o MariianG0D
Ɲαмє ?: Mariano
Aɢᴇ: 14
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: No me acuerdo deje el mainkra y volvi hace poco
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ﹙PM ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ): becarefulirekyyo.mcsg
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pᴜʟsᴇ ?: Porque esta oop

Status
Not open for further replies.