• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys this has been the best time of my life. I remember when I first joined #Instinct. That day I didn't go to school cause I was sick. I wanted to join a clan really bad, meet new people, make new friends. I tried another clan that a friend of mine did, but it din't work out really good. After the clan disbanded I started searching in the Forums. I saw the thread and I thought damn this looks really good. Parwez added me on skype and then we started talking and his mic was messed up, so I thoguht he was trying to imitate Darth Vader's voice or something, it was funny. Then the clan started growing up soooooo fast, it was crazy. A lot of really good PvPers joined the clan.People that when I saw them during lobbys and games I was like wow that guy is really good or look at those stats. I met a lot of people that were like Idols for me and know that they are my friends I can say that they are the best people ever. After that we started working together. I am so glad our clan is a well known clan in MCSG community. Keep it up guys!

-Parwez: Without you anything would have happened. You gave me a chance to be part of something big. And I will always be really thankful for that. You are an amazing owner, you know how to cheer us up in every single scrim/clan battle that we play. It doesn't matter If we are loosing or winning. You keep us together. I will love you forever <3

-WATIII: I love that you are a really mature person and you keep the calm when everyone is panic. You know how to make the right choice. Keep it up bro.

-Afroninja: I remember when I was with you in a game even before we both joined #Instinct pretty much at the same time, that was so cool. You are super funny and an amazing PvPer. Really fun to play with. Even before I talked to you your name killed me :).

-TopBandit: What am I gonna say about you. You are a beast PvPing even when your McDonald's conexion. I feel ya bro. I met you long time ago before you joined the clan and you were like my idol. Besides being an amazing PvPer you are one of the funniest persons I know. Keep it up in the leaderboards!

-Educating: Super good PvPer. He would destroy you before oyu even see him. He just goes around teaching PvP to everyone. Educating we could say.

-Qyxr: The weirdest name I have ever seen. I love your voice :3. Thanks a lot for helping me out being Captain you did a really good job and I am really glad you joined the clan.

-Michael: I knew you before you joined the clan. You are really funny, I aint kidding, and really skilled ( Yeah your last video was sweet). You have to work on no raging that much as you probably knew already. Just look forward and forget what happened. I am sure you are gonna be an amazing Captain. I can tell.

- Baccca: My first clan battle was against you man I can remember it. You are such a tryhard bro haha. You are really good at PvP ( you should be with all those games played) jk man <3. You are funny and I love when I talk to you on ts. I havent heard anything about you lately man.

-_Freezy: One of the first ones, I have known you for a long time and I can tell I love playing with you, you are amazing bro. Keep it up.

-xSwiftyHD: My I'm racist and I should feel bad, You are way funny bro, dont change man. I remember when you had your account cardenas_torito and we started singing cardenas torio, cardenas torito. It was sooooo funny haha. Keep it up with your GFX you are really good at it man ( teach Parwez he sucks) jk :3

-Junior: I love your voice bro. You are such a good PvPer, I bet oyu are one of the first ones. You are super funny haha. Keep it up with your youtube. I will be active on ther <3.

-Push_Up_Elephant: What amI gonna say about an Elephant doing a push up, it is just amazing. To be honest with you, I played a game with you before you joined the clan. I killed you and I took a screeshoot of that, cause I thought you were really good. I was right you are a really good PvPer keep it up man.

-Mendoza: MAH BAE. Dude you are just amazing, super good PvPer and amazing person, always trying to cheer me up and caring about me. Thnaks for this time. <3

- Puffy: You are pretty new in the clan, but I love how you have made a lot of friends in the clan. Everyone loves you. <3

If you weren't mentioned in this post is cause I haven't really had the chance to know you as good as I would like to. But I will be active in the clan chat, If you want PM me on skype for whatever thing you want, I would be glad to help you out. I am pretty sure every single one of you are amazing. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses but all fo them together make this clan an amazing group of people that I will never forget. Give everything that you have for this clan!

I am not gonna join other clan. I am leaving this clan cause I will barely play minecraft and I dont wanna be in it if I am not gonna be active. I am gonna leave a spot for another person that will defend this clan better than I will. I have been playing minecraft way too much that I had almost forgotten what is outside. I have plans for the summer and I will not have time to play. plus I have to keep it up with my grades too. I am really sad this is happening right now, but I feel thi shad to be done soon.

I will never forget you guys.

Love you, Zable.
Aww ;( Bye Zable. I don't know how I never really go to meet you much, we just weren't ever on at the same times besides clan battles. :(
Anyways, good luck with your summer plans and grades. If you can manage to do that, plz come back bby <3

MajesticSwag

Platinum
Reaction score
I hope it's okay if I use Hive wins also.

1.) Minecraft IGN:

frozenpretzel/Pantie_/jlenn14

2.) Age:

3.) Wins:

MCSG: 34/28/15 - HIVE: 317/146/4

4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?:

Yesh dood

5.) Skype username:

nijojol

6.) Do you have a Microphone?:

Yes, Turtle Beach X12

7.) PVP Strengths:

Rod, Bow, Strafe, Ping. First I will start off with the rod. When I have a rod, I can get up to 3 hit combos, and I can hit 90ish% of my rods. Next, I can hit up to 80% of my bow shots, even when the person is dodging. Then, here comes the strafing. I find myself to be extremely talented at strafing around my opponents. I also get 25 ping to US MCSG.

8.) PVP Weaknesses:

One of my weaknesses would be my PC, as I get low FPS (30-50). Another weakness is that I get extremely cocky sometimes, and think I can take out people when I can't. I am slowing stopping this.

9.) How active are you?(1-10):

10.) How would you help Purge?:

I would help Purge by playing in almost every clanwar, and I think my PvP skill would help out this clan.

11.) Why do you want to join Purge?:

The reason I want to join Purge is because my friends are going to apply after me, and I feel like my PvP skill will help out the clan, as I've just said. c:

12.) Were you Invited?:

Nope. :c​
Reccomended, I remember him from hive,

Reaction score
Guys this has been the best time of my life. I remember when I first joined #Instinct. That day I didn't go to school cause I was sick. I wanted to join a clan really bad, meet new people, make new friends. I tried another clan that a friend of mine did, but it din't work out really good. After the clan disbanded I started searching in the Forums. I saw the thread and I thought damn this looks really good. Parwez added me on skype and then we started talking and his mic was messed up, so I thoguht he was trying to imitate Darth Vader's voice or something, it was funny. Then the clan started growing up soooooo fast, it was crazy. A lot of really good PvPers joined the clan.People that when I saw them during lobbys and games I was like wow that guy is really good or look at those stats. I met a lot of people that were like Idols for me and know that they are my friends I can say that they are the best people ever. After that we started working together. I am so glad our clan is a well known clan in MCSG community. Keep it up guys!

-Parwez: Without you anything would have happened. You gave me a chance to be part of something big. And I will always be really thankful for that. You are an amazing owner, you know how to cheer us up in every single scrim/clan battle that we play. It doesn't matter If we are loosing or winning. You keep us together. I will love you forever <3

-WATIII: I love that you are a really mature person and you keep the calm when everyone is panic. You know how to make the right choice. Keep it up bro.

-Afroninja: I remember when I was with you in a game even before we both joined #Instinct pretty much at the same time, that was so cool. You are super funny and an amazing PvPer. Really fun to play with. Even before I talked to you your name killed me :).

-TopBandit: What am I gonna say about you. You are a beast PvPing even when your McDonald's conexion. I feel ya bro. I met you long time ago before you joined the clan and you were like my idol. Besides being an amazing PvPer you are one of the funniest persons I know. Keep it up in the leaderboards!

-Educating: Super good PvPer. He would destroy you before oyu even see him. He just goes around teaching PvP to everyone. Educating we could say.

-Qyxr: The weirdest name I have ever seen. I love your voice :3. Thanks a lot for helping me out being Captain you did a really good job and I am really glad you joined the clan.

-Michael: I knew you before you joined the clan. You are really funny, I aint kidding, and really skilled ( Yeah your last video was sweet). You have to work on no raging that much as you probably knew already. Just look forward and forget what happened. I am sure you are gonna be an amazing Captain. I can tell.

- Baccca: My first clan battle was against you man I can remember it. You are such a tryhard bro haha. You are really good at PvP ( you should be with all those games played) jk man <3. You are funny and I love when I talk to you on ts. I havent heard anything about you lately man.

-_Freezy: One of the first ones, I have known you for a long time and I can tell I love playing with you, you are amazing bro. Keep it up.

-xSwiftyHD: My I'm racist and I should feel bad, You are way funny bro, dont change man. I remember when you had your account cardenas_torito and we started singing cardenas torio, cardenas torito. It was sooooo funny haha. Keep it up with your GFX you are really good at it man ( teach Parwez he sucks) jk :3

-Junior: I love your voice bro. You are such a good PvPer, I bet oyu are one of the first ones. You are super funny haha. Keep it up with your youtube. I will be active on ther <3.

-Push_Up_Elephant: What amI gonna say about an Elephant doing a push up, it is just amazing. To be honest with you, I played a game with you before you joined the clan. I killed you and I took a screeshoot of that, cause I thought you were really good. I was right you are a really good PvPer keep it up man.

-Mendoza: MAH BAE. Dude you are just amazing, super good PvPer and amazing person, always trying to cheer me up and caring about me. Thnaks for this time. <3

- Puffy: You are pretty new in the clan, but I love how you have made a lot of friends in the clan. Everyone loves you. <3

If you weren't mentioned in this post is cause I haven't really had the chance to know you as good as I would like to. But I will be active in the clan chat, If you want PM me on skype for whatever thing you want, I would be glad to help you out. I am pretty sure every single one of you are amazing. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses but all fo them together make this clan an amazing group of people that I will never forget. Give everything that you have for this clan!

I am not gonna join other clan. I am leaving this clan cause I will barely play minecraft and I dont wanna be in it if I am not gonna be active. I am gonna leave a spot for another person that will defend this clan better than I will. I have been playing minecraft way too much that I had almost forgotten what is outside. I have plans for the summer and I will not have time to play. plus I have to keep it up with my grades too. I am really sad this is happening right now, but I feel thi shad to be done soon.

I will never forget you guys.

Love you, Zable.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( Even though I didn't talk to you, I still will miss yew.)

Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: BezerkerWombat
2.) Age:14
3.) Wins: 27 on MCSG 320 on Hive
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?: Yes,both
5.) Skype username:jack.funderburg2
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: yes
7.) PVP Strengths:My best strength is my bow. I can hit about 75% of my shots and can easily predict where a person is gonna go. After I get one shot, I can usually predict where the player will go and shoot him multiple times. Another strength of mine is water battles. I know how to easily take out a 2v1 in the water. I know all the strats that make taking them out a whole lot easier. I am pretty good with my fishing rod aim and can hit the opponent about 50% of the time. I have put so much work into my FnS skills. I have gotten much better with them. I have watched better players and seen their tatics and how they go on with placing their FnS.
8.) PVP Weaknesses:One of my worst weaknesses is my computer. I usually get about 50 fps with OF and thats on the lowest settings. I usually get about 70-80 ping to the MCSG Servers. My straight on sword combat isn't very good. I seem to do all the wrong things at the worst times it could happen. Sometimes I can be a little too offensive and that can really hurt me in a Clan War. I like to go in and have a big fight instead of waiting and trying to pick one of the opponents off one by one.
9.) How active are you?(1-10):8
10.) How would you help Purge?: I am a very tactical player and am a fun guy to be around. Im not usually mean to people and I love to be nice people.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: I have always wanted to be in a MCSG good clan. This clan seems like a good one. I would love to meet new people
12.) Were you Invited?: no
**Your Application has been Accepted for Trial. Please stay active for a promotion to member!

1.) Minecraft IGN: DogePlayz/ShootAround/_ulyssesGrant/ TwerkTeam2014/pieman632
2.) Age: 13
3.) Wins:77/10/ 202/ 24/ 350
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?: Skype and teamspeak I like teamspeak better ;)
5.) Skype username: pieman632
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: yes x12s
7.) PVP Strengths: Bow, my 80 ping, And rod, and turn sword hits,
Sword: I get crids Really easy, I Can get amazing ping hits my 80 ping
Bow: I hit like 73% of my bow shots I pretty desent.
Rod: I Turn and do the rods hits I get op hits
8.) PVP Weaknesses: moving to not get hit by arrows I always get hit by arrows
getting in fns
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 9
10.) How would you help Purge?: I will like to join because I like mcsg And I know some people
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: I like to roster, I like the people in it and I know some poeple who might join
12.) Were you Invited?: yes By a few friends
Most of the wins I have are on hive
**Your Application was Declined for the following reason:

• Due to our FULL roster, we are ONLY accepting players who are recommended or meet the prerequisite.
    • You may apply some time later once you reach our qualifications ;)
1.) Minecraft IGN: MagicsMC
3.) Wins: 15(I have about 500 wins on Hive on the account 'lozerkingzzz'.)
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?: Yes, both.
5.) Skype username: realmagicsmc
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, a logitech G320(Im getting a mic stand for my blue yeti soon)
7.) PVP Strengths: I have OP ping, It's 90 but I can get a lot of combos, it's like I have 15 ping :p. I am pretty decent with my bow, I say I can hit about 7 or 8 shots out of 10. Both my sword skills and bow skills are above average of the decent PvPer. Another strength is my ability to use to rod. I am very good at knowing were someone is going so I can rod them and get off the first hit. I am also pretty decent with a FnS, I also love to spam it sometimes :D. I also have a great reaction time. I know what to do most of the time in a scary moment of the game. I also try to play as smart as possible, But sometimes #420blazeitYOLOswag. I am also very good at block hitting, but I mostly do it in intense moments. I am also good at teamwork. Me and my friend lazyduran have been playing together since 2012, When we used to play on hg.minecrafthg.com :D. Now we are good PvP'ers. I know when to get out of a fight and know when to stay in a fight. Communication is key in clan war's.
8.) PVP Weaknesses: The only weaknesses I have is mainly water fight's. Most of the time when I get into the water someone bow spams me and el boost eachother to me :D.
9.) How active are you?(1-10): I used to be about a 9 or 10, But in this time of the year almost every day of the week I have baseball practice for school. So I might be a 7 or 8 during the week day's. But on the weekends I am about a 9 or 10.
10.) How would you help Purge?: I would help the Purge in clan war's. I think of my self as a pretty decent pvp'er and I know how to communicate with other players. I will also be active on the ts. And most of the time I will be there when you guys need me! :D
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: I want to join the Purge because it looks like one of the best clans on MCSG. And I want to get to know the MCSG community more, and I feel this is the place where it will start! :D
12.) Were you Invited?: No, but I was recommended by ZailorHD and xTranzio_. They said it was one of the best MCSG clans.
I would also like to add, Thank you for viewing this app and hopefully you can take this into consideration!
**Your Application is currently on Hold. Please consider

I hope it's okay if I use Hive wins also.

1.) Minecraft IGN:

frozenpretzel/Pantie_/jlenn14

2.) Age:

3.) Wins:

MCSG: 34/28/15 - HIVE: 317/146/4

4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?:

Yesh dood

5.) Skype username:

nijojol

6.) Do you have a Microphone?:

Yes, Turtle Beach X12

7.) PVP Strengths:

Rod, Bow, Strafe, Ping. First I will start off with the rod. When I have a rod, I can get up to 3 hit combos, and I can hit 90ish% of my rods. Next, I can hit up to 80% of my bow shots, even when the person is dodging. Then, here comes the strafing. I find myself to be extremely talented at strafing around my opponents. I also get 25 ping to US MCSG.

8.) PVP Weaknesses:

One of my weaknesses would be my PC, as I get low FPS (30-50). Another weakness is that I get extremely cocky sometimes, and think I can take out people when I can't. I am slowing stopping this.

9.) How active are you?(1-10):

10.) How would you help Purge?:

I would help Purge by playing in almost every clanwar, and I think my PvP skill would help out this clan.

11.) Why do you want to join Purge?:

The reason I want to join Purge is because my friends are going to apply after me, and I feel like my PvP skill will help out the clan, as I've just said. c:

12.) Were you Invited?:

Nope. :c

**Your Application was Accepted for Trial. Please t
1.) Minecraft IGN: xTranzio_
3.) Wins: 67 (I'm a Hive player , and in my other account I have 400+ wins on Hive) [Raybam16]
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?: Yes , I have both
5.) Skype username: Raybam16MC1
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yes , a blue yeti.
7.) PVP Strengths: I feel that I'm a good shot with a bow because I can predict where my opponent will try to go. I'm very good with my rod can pull off some sweet combos.With my sword,I always try to get as many critical hits as possible.I usually have a quick mind and try to play smart as possible I may "Yolo" but I am trying to get rid of this habit. I try to think of situations before they happen so that gives me a HUGE advantage. I am extremely good with FnS (Flint & Steel),I like to place it as quick as possible so it will be harder for them to see it coming. I also F5 more than I should and that seems to me as a good habit.

8.) PVP Weaknesses: I usually have a tendency to block-hit which in my opinion is a really bad habit for me.My ping is about 20-30 so it is quite easy to get kills , but that is when I usually go "Try-hard". I also sometimes "Yolo it" and that is another bad habit that i'm also trying really hard to stop.I'm not the best at water battles so I usually don't play my best on Breeze, and other water maps and all the other water maps. When I am fighting someone and winning the beginning fight,I don't really try in the rest of the fight and I die most of the time.
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 9
10.) How would you help Purge?: I would like to help Purge by playing in CW's , being active on TS , and overall be there when you guys need me.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge? : I would like to join Purge because I would like to get better on MCSG and would want to meet new people. This clan looks like a great start in getting to know the MCSG community! :D
12.) Where you invited? : No , I wasn't invited but I was recommended by ZailorHD , a good friend of mine!
**Your Application was Accepted for Trial. PLEASE stay active on our Teamspeak for a better change to get member!

Reaction score
--Captain Application Update--
*** BacccaPlaysMC's Staff Application was Declined, reasons:

- Not much effort was put into Application.
- You've had issues with plenty of members in the past.
- We would like to give you more time before you are accepted for staff.

***Push_Up_Elephant's Staff Application is put Hold.

- Leaders and myself would like to talk with you before you are accepted ;)

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
Since there have been 3 apologies for inactivity this weekend, I wanted to make one aswell. I've been inactive this weekend for lack of privacy to talk with others, also for most of today I will be out of my house because every week or so my family likes going to San Francisco, Sorry. I'll try to get on TS later today.

Reaction score
Since there have been 3 apologies for inactivity this weekend, I wanted to make one aswell. I've been inactive this weekend for lack of privacy to talk with others, also for most of today I will be out of my house because every week or so my family likes going to San Francisco, Sorry. I'll try to get on TS later today.
Okay, sounds good. Thank's for notifying us!

ProxSanity

Spectator
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: ProxSanity
2.) Age: 14
3.) Wins: 35 on ProxSanity(On mcsg), 210 on HiveMC. Gardendude: 263 on mcsg, 545 on HiveMC.
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?: Yos
5.) Skype username: andernater09
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yes.
7.) PVP Strengths: Fishing rod, mainly sword.
8.) PVP Weaknesses: Bow.
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 7
10.) How would you help Purge?: I believe I'm a skilled player
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: It seems to be a very good clan, I would love to be a part of it.
12.) Were you Invited?: No. My friend recommended it to me.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: ProxSanity
2.) Age: 14
3.) Wins: 35 on ProxSanity(On mcsg), 210 on HiveMC. Gardendude: 263 on mcsg, 545 on HiveMC.
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?: Yos
5.) Skype username: andernater09
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yes.
7.) PVP Strengths: Fishing rod, mainly sword.
8.) PVP Weaknesses: Bow.
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 7
10.) How would you help Purge?: I believe I'm a skilled player
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: It seems to be a very good clan, I would love to be a part of it.
12.) Were you Invited?: No. My friend recommended it to me.
Congrats you got the 777th post! :D

Grizzzly

Diamond
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: ThisGrizzly
2.) Age:14
3.) Wins: Mcsg: 146 Hive: 294
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?:yes
5.) Skype username: grizzly412bears
6.) Do you have a Microphone?:yes, Blue yeti
7.) PVP Strengths: my strafe, Flint and steel, Fishing Rod, Water fights
8.) PVP Weaknesses: Hackers, Large teams, Bow spammers, pings not that good
9.) How active are you?(1-10):9
10.) How would you help Purge?: I would offer my very best pvp ability to the clan and participate in clans wars
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?:It looks like a very good clan with great players and owners also i want to start playing mcsg more than hive and transe
12.) Were you Invited?:no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci