• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Spencer99ad
Wins:94 at the time I write this. (Please note that the first 80 or so of these wins have all been on us servers 1-30 because those were the only servers I played on leading up to that point.)
Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?:Yes
Skype username:Spencer99ad
Do you have a Microphone?:Yes
PVP Strengths:Sword, Bow, Strategy
PVP Weaknesses:fishing rod, hackers, and teams
How active are you?(1-10):10 (I play every day.)
How would you help Purge?:I have a lot of experience with mcsg and will devote my pvp skills to the clan. I will prove myself a diligent member of this clan!
Why do you want to join Purge?:I want to be able to be in a great mcsg clan and better my PVP skills, while being able to have fun playing with other experienced players.
Were you Invited?:Yes, by a friend named TreeShaker451

Additional informantion
Total Games played: 2,394
Total time spent ingame on mcsg: 1 week, 2 days, and 5 hours
Average Kills to games ratio: roughly 4:3

Okay, okay I know what you are thinking "Who's this noob with no wins and a horrible ration," but you have to consider that for most of my mcsg career I've been playing on a computer that
gots 20 to 30 fps on a good day and didn't ever team. I got very few wins then because I simply wasn't able to with my setup. Now I have an improved computer that averages 70 fps and am finally
starting to learn to team with other players through Skpye/Teamspeak. Now I am getting more wins and my kill to game ratio of my last 500 games or so has gone up to a 2:1. I will really try hard to
become a valued member of this clan if you just give me a chance.

View attachment 23254 View attachment 23255 View attachment 23256 View attachment 23257 View attachment 23259
Give this kid a chance he is desperate

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Spencer99ad
Wins:94 at the time I write this. (Please note that the first 80 or so of these wins have all been on us servers 1-30 because those were the only servers I played on leading up to that point.)
Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?:Yes
Skype username:Spencer99ad
Do you have a Microphone?:Yes
PVP Strengths:Sword, Bow, Strategy
PVP Weaknesses:fishing rod, hackers, and teams
How active are you?(1-10):10 (I play every day.)
How would you help Purge?:I have a lot of experience with mcsg and will devote my pvp skills to the clan. I will prove myself a diligent member of this clan!
Why do you want to join Purge?:I want to be able to be in a great mcsg clan and better my PVP skills, while being able to have fun playing with other experienced players.
Were you Invited?:Yes, by a friend named TreeShaker451

Additional informantion
Total Games played: 2,394
Total time spent ingame on mcsg: 1 week, 2 days, and 5 hours
Average Kills to games ratio: roughly 4:3

Okay, okay I know what you are thinking "Who's this noob with no wins and a horrible ration," but you have to consider that for most of my mcsg career I've been playing on a computer that
gots 20 to 30 fps on a good day and didn't ever team. I got very few wins then because I simply wasn't able to with my setup. Now I have an improved computer that averages 70 fps and am finally
starting to learn to team with other players through Skpye/Teamspeak. Now I am getting more wins and my kill to game ratio of my last 500 games or so has gone up to a 2:1. I will really try hard to
become a valued member of this clan if you just give me a chance.

View attachment 23254 View attachment 23255 View attachment 23256 View attachment 23257 View attachment 23259
Also nice app

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheBossKingHD
Wins: 60 MCSG wins. Over 900 combined Hive wins.
Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?: Yes.
Skype username: jordan.hallard
Do you have a Microphone?: Yes.
PVP Strengths:
My main strengths are probably strafing, now, combo-ing, and running. My strafes are more effective since I get better reach and player entities are more in place. I am extremely good at turn arounds. I have become very good at block hitting. I'm very good at anticipating my opponents attacks and direction. I'm good at dodging arrows (bow spammers). I can run for a very long time. I'm good at weakening my opponent with TNT and FnS while on the run. Im extremely good at water fights. I always get the first hit and I get pretty good combos when I'm under them.
PVP Weaknesses: Hackers, when I'm ghosting/lagging, Ping abuse.
How active are you?(1-10): 8
How would you help Purge?: I would give them more swag
Why do you want to join Purge?: I am new to MCSG, just switched from Hive to this. I am looking for a new clan to start my Legacy and I have heard great things about this clan.
Were you Invited?: Yes

Last edited:

MajesticSwag

Platinum
Reaction score
PVP Strengths: My rod.
Why do you want to join Purge?: I am new to MCSG, just switched from Hive to this. I am looking for a new clan to start my Legacy and I have heard great things about this clan.
Accepted for trial. Be active on teamspeak to get promoted, :)

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
PVP Strengths: My rod.
Accepted for trial. Be active on teamspeak to get promoted, :)
Overruled. Pending.

Reasoning.
  • Lack to meet the requirement of MCSG wins
  • Lack of effort on the application
Trial will be easily obtained after proving to be worthy.

MajesticSwag

Platinum
Reaction score
Overruled. Pending.

Reasoning.
  • Lack to meet the requirement of MCSG wins
  • Lack of effort on the application
Trial will be easily obtained after proving to be worthy.
Ive met him, hes good at pvp and I reccomended him, trust me..

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
PVP Strengths:
My main strengths are probably strafing, now, combo-ing, and running. My strafes are more effective since I get better reach and player entities are more in place. I am extremely good at turn arounds. I have become very good at block hitting. I'm very good at anticipating my opponents attacks and direction. I'm good at dodging arrows (bow spammers). I can run for a very long time. I'm good at weakening my opponent with TNT and FnS while on the run. Im extremely good at water fights. I always get the first hit and I get pretty good combos when I'm under them.
HIGHLY HIGHLY RECCOMENDED! GREAT DUDE ALL AROUND, ps. Jurdunn ily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci