• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I wont be on till tonight. Im on right now, I am warming up for my big soccer game in a couple hours.I just wanted to let you know. Thanks and Ill be on tonight.

Spencer99ad

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Spencer99ad
Wins:94 at the time I write this. (Please note that the first 80 or so of these wins have all been on us servers 1-30 because those were the only servers I played on leading up to that point.)
Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?:Yes
Skype username:Spencer99ad
Do you have a Microphone?:Yes
PVP Strengths:Sword, Bow, Strategy
PVP Weaknesses:fishing rod, hackers, and teams
How active are you?(1-10):10 (I play every day.)
How would you help Purge?:I have a lot of experience with mcsg and will devote my pvp skills to the clan. I will prove myself a diligent member of this clan!
Why do you want to join Purge?:I want to be able to be in a great mcsg clan and better my PVP skills, while being able to have fun playing with other experienced players.
Were you Invited?:Yes, by a friend named TreeShaker451

Additional informantion
Total Games played: 2,394
Total time spent ingame on mcsg: 1 week, 2 days, and 5 hours
Average Kills to games ratio: roughly 4:3

Okay, okay I know what you are thinking "Who's this noob with no wins and a horrible ration," but you have to consider that for most of my mcsg career I've been playing on a computer that
gots 20 to 30 fps on a good day and didn't ever team. I got very few wins then because I simply wasn't able to with my setup. Now I have an improved computer that averages 70 fps and am finally
starting to learn to team with other players through Skpye/Teamspeak. Now I am getting more wins and my kill to game ratio of my last 500 games or so has gone up to a 2:1. I will really try hard to
become a valued member of this clan if you just give me a chance.

msanders100

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Spencer99ad
Wins:94 at the time I write this. (Please note that the first 80 or so of these wins have all been on us servers 1-30 because those were the only servers I played on leading up to that point.)
Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?:Yes
Skype username:Spencer99ad
Do you have a Microphone?:Yes
PVP Strengths:Sword, Bow, Strategy
PVP Weaknesses:fishing rod, hackers, and teams
How active are you?(1-10):10 (I play every day.)
How would you help Purge?:I have a lot of experience with mcsg and will devote my pvp skills to the clan. I will prove myself a diligent member of this clan!
Why do you want to join Purge?:I want to be able to be in a great mcsg clan and better my PVP skills, while being able to have fun playing with other experienced players.
Were you Invited?:Yes, by a friend named TreeShaker451

Additional informantion
Total Games played: 2,394
Total time spent ingame on mcsg: 1 week, 2 days, and 5 hours
Average Kills to games ratio: roughly 4:3

Okay, okay I know what you are thinking "Who's this noob with no wins and a horrible ration," but you have to consider that for most of my mcsg career I've been playing on a computer that
gots 20 to 30 fps on a good day and didn't ever team. I got very few wins then because I simply wasn't able to with my setup. Now I have an improved computer that averages 70 fps and am finally
starting to learn to team with other players through Skpye/Teamspeak. Now I am getting more wins and my kill to game ratio of my last 500 games or so has gone up to a 2:1. I will really try hard to
become a valued member of this clan if you just give me a chance.

I am sorry but your application has been Denied :( Reasons being:
Ratio does not meet the 1/4 requirement.
You do not have the amount of wins sufficient.
This is final unless one of the leaders says otherwise, I am sorry thank you for your time!

Flqw

Experienced
Reaction score
Leaving m9s. Sorry for the clan hop but gl

Mendoza510

Platinum
Reaction score
Its been a great month(Probably more but I lost track after we changed the clan name). Im not gonna list my reasons here. Purge has been the longest clan I been in since TheHunted. I had an amazing time with all you ( i would call you what i call you guys in ts but ill proably get banned on the fourms). Mined I want to thank you the most for letting me know about all these amazing,talented, and funny friends. Im leaving.

MajesticSwag

Platinum
Reaction score
Its been a great month(Probably more but I lost track after we changed the clan name). Im not gonna list my reasons here. Purge has been the longest clan I been in since TheHunted. I had an amazing time with all you ( i would call you what i call you guys in ts but ill proably get banned on the fourms). Mined I want to thank you the most for letting me know about all these amazing,talented, and funny friends. Im leaving.
Why?

GOLD_ninja14

Diamond
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: GOLD_ninja14
2.) Age:
3.) Wins:
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak [Y/N]:
5.) Skype username *:
6.) Do you have a Microphone?:
7.) PVP Strengths:
8.) PVP Weaknesses: