• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Its been a great month(Probably more but I lost track after we changed the clan name). Im not gonna list my reasons here. Purge has been the longest clan I been in since TheHunted. I had an amazing time with all you ( i would call you what i call you guys in ts but ill proably get banned on the fourms). Mined I want to thank you the most for letting me know about all these amazing,talented, and funny friends. Im leaving.
WHY BB <3 ;-;

msanders100

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm leaving because you haven't done anything with me.
We haven't done anything with you? It's not our job to make sure your on? It's souly your responsibility to make sure YOUR on asking if you can play in scrims or battles, I hope you do well in the future. just don't blame it on us.

DoFlamingo

Experienced
Reaction score
1.) Clan Name: TeamLight
2.) Clan Leader Name (s): fireblare
3.) How many players: 5
4.) First to 3 or 5: 3
5.) Date & Time: Today Around lunch
6.) Do you agree with our regulations? [Y/N] Yes

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
1.) Clan Name: TeamLight
2.) Clan Leader Name (s): fireblare
3.) How many players: 5
4.) First to 3 or 5: 3
5.) Date & Time: Today Around lunch
6.) Do you agree with our regulations? [Y/N] Yes
Please hop on our teamspeak so we can work this out more formally, thanks.

MajesticSwag

Platinum
Reaction score
Its been a great month(Probably more but I lost track after we changed the clan name). Im not gonna list my reasons here. Purge has been the longest clan I been in since TheHunted. I had an amazing time with all you ( i would call you what i call you guys in ts but ill proably get banned on the fourms). Mined I want to thank you the most for letting me know about all these amazing,talented, and funny friends. Im leaving.
Mendoza, you left us in times of trouble, thats not cool. I hope you go far but I wish you had not left us now. You were loyal, and loyal clan members don't leave their clan when they are struggling.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: xEpicZable
2.) Age:16
3.) Wins: 421 with alts
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak [Y/N]: Yeah
5.) Skype username *: You have it
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yeah
7.) PVP Strengths: Sword
8.) PVP Weaknesses: Flint and steel, teams of 3.
9.) How active are you?(1-10): It depends how I feel, maybe like a 6.5
10.) How would you help Purge?: I think I am a cool guy, I have been practicing on my own.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: Cause I have got stuff done, so I have more time, and cause you guys are cool.
12.) Were you Invited?: I am not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci