• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

QQ Map Contest

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Some confirmed facts relating to this competition:
  • Captain_Dory is competing
  • Captain_Dory is currently searching for a craftbukkit download to use worldedit with
  • Captain_Dory has no idea what he is going to build, but
  • Captain_Dory knows it will be amazing
But seriously, if you haven't got a craftbukkit jar readily accessible right now, good luck. DMCA claims happened and craftbukkit download links were taken down. There's a lot of minecraft drama happening atm :eek:

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Some confirmed facts relating to this competition:
  • Captain_Dory is competing
  • Captain_Dory is currently searching for a craftbukkit download to use worldedit with
  • Captain_Dory has no idea what he is going to build, but
  • Captain_Dory knows it will be amazing
But seriously, if you haven't got a craftbukkit jar readily accessible right now, good luck. DMCA claims happened and craftbukkit download links were taken down. There's a lot of minecraft drama happening atm :eek:
Use a server?

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
Someone from my team told me that he's not allowed to build with us because he is in team invictus as well and ladyoflove is a judge. That's fine but what i dont understand is that someone else from my team told me that redforest is competing even though ninetailfox is a judge.

qpDemask

Tribute
Reaction score
I know this is a stupid question,but can I participate solo(i'm not in any build team)?

Devblock

Survivor
Reaction score
Ehh... does it have to be a totally environmental map? My creative senses are telling me to go all-out with structural design and not so much with landscape.

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
Would anyone like to build with me, or need extra builders?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci