• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quality Over Quantity

What do you think of this idea?

• Yes: More slowly aquire high quality maps

Votes: 53 94.6%
  • No: Spam out low quality maps

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We would really have use of like teweran, or a qualified build team. That is not the case now. Anyways, most of the community maps added now are completely horrible. I mean, who cares if someone put alot of work into it? If something's bad, it is bad. Simple as that.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The first option is winning so greatly that it stretches my phone screen's view of the page and breaks the page. Chad really needs to see this thread.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Treacherous Heights </3 Last time I checked loads of people love the map? personally I think its very different to other maps but I guess its all opinions isnt it :3
Its too big imo, and some stuff looks a bit iffy, still one of the best new maps

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm kinda iffy on this subject. I like the better quality maps better, but I also want variety. Of course not every map should be added, but I like that they're adding a decent amount, and reducing the amount of overplayed maps. Although I wish people made better maps, I like they're adding more than they used to. One of the many reasons I like MCSG over the Hive (ermahgerd I said it) is because of the variety of maps.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Its too big imo, and some stuff looks a bit iffy, still one of the best new maps
well size is completely due to opinion as some people prefer larger maps such as sg3 and sg2 etc while some like smaller, Treacherous Heights is a bigger map for the people who like them

Aido_m1

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, this is really something to consider. I hardly ever get to play SG1, SG2 and I haven't played SG3 in months! I do love some of the new maps though, I'll list the ones I like the most:

- Holiday Resort
- Valleyside University

Now with Rugged Lands/Treacherous Heights- I love them, but I know a lot of other people don't because the gameplay so I would say do a vote on those.

But yah, can't go wrong with quality over quantity.
Completly agree.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
A lot of the PMC maps are just incredible. If MCSG could host THAT every few months, I think our hunger for quality maps will be quite satisfied.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci