• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quarter Quell leaderboards reset and news about the Diamond giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How about random holes that appear with lava under it? (Never gonna happen)

Reaction score
Just trust me, I might even set up a small server on my dedicated machine and give out the IP so you all can see the nonexistant lag or something. Also, I bought diamond donor a few months ago but thanks :]
Wow , you're really good :). And also , give the IP to some people you know and make it a whitelist server. It is going to lag anyways if you get 2.000.000 people in your server xP

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow , you're really good :). And also , give the IP to some people you know and make it a whitelist server. It is going to lag anyways if you get 2.000.000 people in your server xP
Aha I highly doubt I'll get 2 million people on my server, but I was getting so many requests that I did change the DNS to something else. :p And yes, it is whitelisted.

dodo9797

Survivor
Reaction score
My idea was very close to TNT rain which was acid rain which would basically do the same thing. Also you said that virtual and spaghettisquid combined to make that idea. So wouldn't I have combined as well since mine was extremely close to TNT rain?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
My idea was very close to TNT rain which was acid rain which would basically do the same thing. Also you said that virtual and spaghettisquid combined to make that idea. So wouldn't I have combined as well since mine was extremely close to TNT rain?
Acid rain would imply poison, which is a different concept. It's rain, but it branches off in a different direction.

Reaction score
making block disappear under the player is impossible right forarian ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci