• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Question to utubers

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
What has motivated u to start up a channel? Just out of curiosity)

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You have people who making videos for the fun of it, and then you got money hungry channel who upload pointless videos (Majority of these aren't gaming channels)

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You have people who making videos for the fun of it, and then you got money hungry channel who upload pointless videos (Majority of these aren't gaming channels)
I want to share my tactics with the others or at least parts of it :)

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
Exactly why i do it) lots of fun and i love makin my subs happy

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I still don't know how this Youtube Money thing works... I think it goes after views, right? Do you get like 3 cent for every 1000 views or so? Or how does it work and what are the Taxes?

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
I still don't know how this Youtube Money thing works... I think it goes after views, right? Do you get like 3 cent for every 1000 views or so? Or how does it work and what are the Taxes?
I'm sure there is a video explaining it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci