• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Question to utubers

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There is no video explaining prices, there are some making assumptions, because it would break YouTubes contract if you were to give out the amount you get.

But if you wanted to get partnered quickly or for a smaller channel you could try get one through a smaller gaming group. Might not be paid as much as something like machinima.
I'm pretty sure, once a person is partnered the money is, or atleast a majority of the money is from advertising. Everytime a viewer clicks on the ad shown at the start, at through a video, or one of the side banner ads I'm pretty sure that gives the channel and Youtube money.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People like to watch themselves be drawn :3
Also, speeding up the footage makes it 10x cooler.

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
Anybody that's a YouTuber for fame and money, instead of for the fun of it, isn't a proper YouTuber.
Dats nicely said ) the amount of time I spend to make videos/render/upload is no where near what I make on full time job, the main driver is fun ) nicely said )

T

TehHater

I only do you tube if Im doing it with my friends!
I have never did a solo channel, im in you tube for the fun times and joy of looking back when we are older and laughing at how weird we were lol

Youtube has came easy to me as I have alot of popular youtube friends to help me get subs, views and youtube partnerships with big networks

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
I only do you tube if Im doing it with my friends!
I have never did a solo channel, im in you tube for the fun times and joy of looking back when we are older and laughing at how weird we were lol

Youtube has came easy to me as I have alot of popular youtube friends to help me get subs, views and youtube partnerships with big networks
I wish i had utube friends... pretty hard to get through without help.. and utube advertisement doesnt do the job ((

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci