• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quick Maintenance

Calspazer

Survivor
Reaction score
nice job guys. wish I could be more a part of this! MCSG RULES! BOO THE HIVE!

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know what servers you are playing on, but in the region I play on I get the least amount of lag I get to any server I have even connected to-and I have possibly one of the worst internet connections around. As for crashing, I'm not sure what servers you have seen crashing-but as far as I know, none of the servers have crashed for weeks.

With every new release, the devs find new ways of reducing lag, making the plugin more and more efficient-this is what makes more servers possible (more server resources free)
I agree with some of what you said. There's definitely barely any lag (at least on Au anyway) but whenever I play I usually have to deal with server crashes every now and then whenever I DO play :p

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wait, with the addition of AS servers I'm now the #1 Australian player...

Well, my dreams finally true.

nedscott23

Survivor
Reaction score
Ermahgerrrrrd! I love you all and Sub, especially sub :) I'd like to thank everyone that supported the Asian server cause :)

Also, If this is a dream, I'm going to be pissed xD

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Ermahgerrrrrd! I love you all and Sub, especially sub :) I'd like to thank everyone that supported the Asian server cause :)

Also, If this is a dream, I'm going to be pissed xD
lol how much ms are you getting on the new As servers?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci