• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quick Maintenance

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
well Asian internet might be better? and it might be hosted in Singapore which is really near so explained
Yeah, I know. Aussies who live in Sydney get 50 ms. It's just I have no clue what it feels like to have 50ms online :p

Bluewut

Diamond
Reaction score
I really wish it would have been 1 & 2 of the us servers to be 48 person servers, with it being 49 & 50 they're just completely empty because nobody has those numbers on their server lists. :\

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I guess you're fixing enderpearling out of the map...

Bolgie

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't know what servers you are playing on, but in the region I play on I get the least amount of lag I get to any server I have even connected to-and I have possibly one of the worst internet connections around. As for crashing, I'm not sure what servers you have seen crashing-but as far as I know, none of the servers have crashed for weeks.

With every new release, the devs find new ways of reducing lag, making the plugin more and more efficient-this is what makes more servers possible (more server resources free)
Well for me and lots of other ppl on my ts and skype lag out most of the time or just the server crashes on the us servers.Don't know what you guys are saying cause my experience kinda sucks :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci